! After work ! - Miss Circle x reader

please step on me, 9'4 inch tall ma'am.
- me to my friends about Miss Circle. (Oreo)

୨ 🐚 ୧ ִ°

As much as you adored youre beloving wife, Miss Circle was a very hardworking and tired woman sometimes. Having to deal with complicated students and theyre troubles all the time, it stressed her out alot. She would always be back home completely worn out or slumped, but thankfully, at the end of the day, she had you, and thats all that mattered in her life. Having someone like you by her side made her feel better and safer, and she wouldn't give that way no matter what. You are currently resting on the couch of youre cozy home, waiting for youre dear wife to come back home any sooner. A knock on the door is heard, and there walks in Miss Circle. Oh man, she was a mess. She rubbed her forehead lightly. "Those children..." She mumbled out before walking over to you and plopping onto the couch with a distrained groan. Her black long hair was dishelved, yawning softly as her head rested on youre lap. "...They really sometimes get on my nerves..." Miss Circle explained as you giggle softly at her. She seemed to cute laying her head on youre lap. You slowly run youre fingers throught her fluffy and fur-like hair. "Hey now, try to relax, okay? You don't want this stress even at home..." You comforted her, as she closer her eyes and let out a content hum. "I wish they could behave better..." She vented to you as you scratched her scalp. She smiled gently and calmly, feeling eased as her muscles tensed down and released. Her furrowed eyebrows and angry face faded away slowly. "I know, honey... I'm here whenever you need me..." You spoke quietly, Miss Circle's smile widening as a small blush overcame her face. She managed to get to her favourite peaceful part of the day, the day where you would welocme her with youre warm pressence. Miss Circle continued to keep quiet, not saying a single letter as she decided to take youre useful advice and calm down. "Please don't stress, You'll feel worse...." Worry reflected in youre tone, as you pulled her closer to you, carresing her face and gently rubbing it. She was definetly the best thing that happend to you. "I'm not stressed or anything, I just-" Miss Circle excuses, before you place youre finger over her lips and shush her. "Calm down... shhhhh....~" You silenced and comforted. She rolled her eyes, her huge hair covering the half of youre body. "I can give you a much better lecture actually, it's a lecture where I tell you how much I love you...~" You tease as you lean closer to her face, planting the most tender kiss yet on her lips. Miss Circle rolls her eyes with a smile, as she grabs youre face with a light carress. "You smooth one...~" She softly laughs throught her words. She was definetly looking and feeling better, and that's what you wanted to see. You and her spending quality time while you can and sharing these simple and memorable moments. You felt like you just won a trophy. Like youre only main goal in life is making sure youre partner feels cozy and secure in youre pressence. Miss Circle sits up and rests herself onto you. You felt youre whole world slowly fade away like a background, but you couldn't care less. You were focusing on the tired woman that now wrapped her hands around you and pulled you to a closer embrace."Hmmgh.... finally sone peace..." All worries Miss Circle ever carried were not important anymore, you were her highlight of both her day and life. You snuggle youre face into her hair, it felt like a delicate pilliom. She laughs at youre silly and adorable action, youre laughter tickling her. Maybe she should be doing this more often? It will be a boost for her boredom and confidence. "Better...?" You ask quietly, fixing Miss Circle's hair. She nodded in response of youre question. "Im somewhat better when youre here, and not them...." Miss Circle said, in which you nod in response. "I'm glad..."You whisper, finding out the way she would miss you sometimes to the point she was miserable for you. Miss Circle's eyes slowly drift to sleep, pulling you closer like a huge bodypillow. You closer youre eyes aswell. "I love you, sweetheart. Miss Circle said as she cherished you. The scene was adorable, with cuddlig on the couch, you both eventually fall asleep...