! Not that touchy ! - Oliver x reader

been a while so ima write an oneshot for his silly ass !!!!!

this is the silliest idea I ever thought of for him

this is a platonic one sorry children but I ♡ platonic relationships
-

⋆。‧˚ʚ 💫 ɞ˚‧。⋆

When you first transfered to Paper School, you definetly didnt have "Reunion with youre childhood bestfriend" on youre bucket list. You and Oliver were very close friends in kingergarden and elementary, but when he had to go to a diffrent middle school, you couldn't handle that change. Ever since that. you never made any other friend, but now, when you get to see him again, that filled you with such joy! Oliver was also more than happy. He definetly didn't excpect you to tap his shoulder and give him a excited smile, saw him, but he didn't bother actually, since he was glad to see you again. He didn't hug you tightly or anything because you knew he wasn't a touchy person, but neither was he cold-hearted since he only let his beloved girlifriend Alice hug him and touch him. Zip and Edward sure were puzzled when they saw you, but Oliver introduced you and eventually you got to know those two better. Oliver still stayed the cunning smartie he always has been, which was great to hear, and he still stayed the casual troublemaker, except it was worse now. You joined them for fun of course, and you didn't regret it a single bit. It's currently recess and youre walking to youre locker to pick up some diffrent books. Suddently, you hear Oliver call put youre name in a huge haste. "Y/NNN, COVER ME, ZIP'S GONNA KILL EVERYONE IN THIS SCHOOL!!" You flinch as he holds you in place with his hands on youre shoulders. Oliver and Edwars told Zip's crush that she had a crush on him, and now Zip is going to burn the whole place down. Edward pants heavily behind Oliver. "COVER US!" Edward yelled, but then continued to run when he heard Zip's calling his name out. "COME HERE-" Oliver pulled you by youre hand and sprinted, almost making you tumble down the floor. He had a tight grip on youre wrist. "OLIVVEERR-" You yelped, running behind him. Zip could he heard laughing like a villain in a movie throught the halls. Oliver swung open a door to a dark classroom, pulling you under a desk. He was literally shaking. Dear God, what the hell was Zip even gonna do to him?! Faint footsteps ringed in the halls, Edward could be seen running for his life as he passed by. Oliver curled up into a ball, shushing you like you weren't already as quiet as a mouse. "Edwarddd, Oliverrrr, I just wanna talk with you...~" She called them out in a threataning sing-a-song voice, making Oliver cover his mouth and yelp. Then, he did the unexpected. He pulled you closer and burried his face into youre chest, wrapping his arms around you. Why was he finally touchy now?! "Oliver...?" You mumbled questiomably, a small blush painted onto youre face. "Shes gonna... m-murder me..." Oliver mumbled into youre body, making you feel tensed up tingles. Zip could be heard snickering manically, what a gremlin. You were so startled, you didn't expect that from him, was he finally starting to become a touchy person? Oliver never realized how secure he actually felt in youre embrace, that made him feel a little perplexed. He should definetly do this more often, and not only with Alice. You chuckled in awe at his fear. "It's fine, dude, what's the worst Zip can even do...?" You pulled him closer to make him even safer. Oliver rose his head up to look at you. "You don't wanna know, you don't wanna see her when she's mad at us..." Oliver murmured with wide eyes. You just giggled and patted Oliver's head, which actually helped him release his stress. Oliver felt amiable right now, he went from not being able to stand pyshical touch to not being able to break away from it. Oliver lent his head onto you and tensed down, letting a content smile bloom on his face. Finally, Edward found you two. "Zip said she gives u-" He froze once he saw what position you two were in. He smirkes as Oliver jumped away from you. "Did I interrupt something~?" Edward of course wouldn't be Edward if he didn't tease momentraily. "Not a word to anybody about this." Oliver threatened, only earning a chuckle from Edward. "Don't worry, I've got my tounge tied for you two..." Edward whispered, doing a mouth-zipping gesture.