51 (She)

"Hey are you okay?" Shane and my frieds worriedly check my body.

The photoshoot almost become a disaster. Nagkaroon ng wardrobe malfunction at naputol ang suot kong heels habang nag ragraramp. It basically snapped. The thing is, that's very unlikely since it's from a very known brand. Mataas ang heels na suot ko kaya bigla akong na out balance buti hindi tumama ang ulo ko.

Refardless, I manage to stand up and continue the ramp but now my foot is aching.

"I'm fine. It's not that bad. This thing happens, so don't beat yourself about it." I console them because they look really worried about me.

"No, ngayon lang ito nangyari and we always check what you'll wear before anything else. It's just unbelievable. We will be very extra careful sa susunod." I thank them.

Sa tingin ko ay hindi din ito coincidence. Never nangyari sa akin ang minor or major accidents during ramps since I am well guided by my team. I don't wanna point fingers but I hope Georgina doesn't have anything to do with it. Ever since she appeared, strange and small accidents started to happen.

Nung isang araw, nabutas ang gulong ng sasakyan ko. It was very strange since it was fine in the morning. The cctv didn't caught anything so we don't know what happen. Dahil doon ay nalate ako sa isang photoshoot and it's very embarrassing dahil madaming model and staffs ang naghintay sa akin.

Muntikan na din akong maospital dahil maling pagkain ang dineliver sa akin. I'm allergic to nuts and it has nut powder. I specifically ask that out. When I ask them about it ang sabi ay may nag-iwan ng ganoong order para sa akin but the name is untraceable. There are many minor things that causes me inconvenience and I think it's not a coincident.

Si Georgina lamang ang naiisip kong maaring gumawa noon. She'll do anything whether it's a petty or a very serious incident. She enjoys the misery of her victim and I will not be one.

Kinagabihan ay nag-aalalang nagtanong si Shawn about sa nangyari. I want to tell him na baka may kinalaman si Georgina but he might find it weird since hindi pa ulit sya nagpapakita sa amin mula ng palayasin sila ni Shawn sa kompanya. Besides, she make things look like an accident or an unfortunate occurence.

"You are being prone to accident lately. Take a proper rest lalo na at nasprain ang paa mo." Shawn scoop me into his lap. He took a spoonful of food and feed it to me.

"Mabobored lang ako dito. Besides hindi naman malala ang nangyari. It's just a minor accident and I can walk just fine." he kiss the tip of my nose and feed me again.

"I know you'll be stubborn about it but since it's weekend tomorrow magrelax ka na lang dito. You can come back to work in Monday. I just have a board meeting tomorrow so I won't be able to accompany you here." Tumango naman ako sa kanya. We talk about our day habang kumakain. I mean, habang sinusubuan nya ako. Princess treatment who?

Matapos naming kumain ay iniupo nya ako sa bangko bago sya nagsimulang maghugas. I watch his naked back with an apron tie. Strangely, the view of his back, flexing his muscle as he moves is quite a blessing into my eyes.

"Like what you seeing?" Nagulat na lamang ako na nasa harapan ko na sya. His hands on the table as he close the distance on us. There are few water droplets running into his body, tracing his muscles. I guess I was lost in thoughts while ogling at him.

"What's not to like?" I flirtingly answered. He laugh a little before he carry me in the bedroom.

Kinabukasan ay pumunta ako sa isang salon para ipaayos ang buhok ko. I'm alone since I don't want to disturb my friends and Shawn has a meeting. After that, I ate in a restau and stroll around.

Shawn is texting me every hour. Seems like he doesn't want me to feel lonely.

It's 5 pm and I'm sitting in a garden bench while sipping my drink. It's a private place so walang ibang tao sa lugar dahil para din ito sa members ng isang insurance company, which I'm part of, because of the endorsement. I usually go to this place to unwind. I'm casually humming when a man on his 30's suddenly approached me.

"Chantal?" He said enthusiastically. I gave him a curt smile.

"Yes?" He gave me a twisted smile as he approach me.

"I knew it." He touch my shoulder maniacally and I instantly stand up.

"Excuse me, sir. That's rude. I'm leaving." This bastard. How can he touch someone so carelessly.

"Don't. I have a lot of money." My brows furrowed and I try my very best not to curse. There is cctv everywhere.

"What does that have to do me?" I coldly asked. He approach me and I step back. He's really a lunatic.

"Come on. I know you leech of rich people. That's how you become a famous model right?" Nagpanting ang tenga ko at agad syang sinampal. He doesn't look offended, rather, it seems like he like what I did. Crazy! Is he a masochist?

"Stop spouting nonsense. Who are you to accuse me things? Do you want me to sue you!" I'm really furious. This guy is literally insulting me right now.

"We don't have to go that far. I own this insurance company, I'm the same age with your so called boyfriend and I'm rich so why don't you give us a try?" He's seriously pushing it. I can't believe my ears, saan nya ba nakukuha ang ganitong thoughts.

"I'm not like that. I don't even know where you got that idea but you're clearly wrong. I have much money on my own." I said sternly but he just so convince with his absurd thoughts.

"You don't have to pretend. If you don't want to be with me then we can just share a night. All you need to do is ride my d!ck and you'll earn a lot." my eyes widen and my mouth hang open. What did he just said? Is he really treating me like a prostitute right now?

I gritted my teeth and starts to dial Shawn's number. I can take this humiliation anymore and I don't want to talk to him. He's really convince with his make believe story.

"What are you doing? Who are you calling?" he said frantically as he approached me and I step back with sharp gaze.

"Don't you dare! I had enough of you and I will not let this pass. You lunatic pervert! Stay away from me because you disgust me." Sumama ang tingin nya sa akin at itinumba ang mesa. Nabasag ang baso at lalong nadagdagan ang takot ko. He's a man and he looks stronger than me.

" You b!tch who do you think you are! You think you are a hot shot but you're just a slut! " I notice that his eyes are reddish and he pull out a gun. My eyes widen it seems like he can shot me without hesitation.

I stumble as instantly remember the day I die. The man who shot me and this guy have the same madness in their eyes. I tremble in fear and I couldn't breath properly because the trauma from that day started to enter my head.

"Chantal who the hell is that guy? I'm coming baby! I call someone and they're on the way!" I can vaguely here Shawn's voice as my vision starts to blur. I'm crying and that guy seems to be enjoying the situation.

"Yes! Cry! You look so delectable now." He bend down and touch my face. I flinch and swat his hand away pero itinutok nya ang baril sa ulo ko.

"Don't fight it. I'll give you a lot. She told me what you like and I'm gonna give it to you so give in to me." Napatingin ako ng bahagya sa kanya. What does he mean? Who said what to her?

"Who's she?" I ask with trembling voice.
He tilt his head and open his mouth but before he can say anything someone shot him on the chest. Blood splatter around me. I look up and saw Shawn with a furious eyes. I felt a wave of relieve and safeness. Strangely, I'm not afraid of him even if he shot a man in front of me.

Shawn is with his friends. He approach me and I couldn't stop myself from crying. Nang buhatin nya ako ay unti unting nawala ang lakas ko. He soothe me and affirm me that everything will be fine but I couldn't here them all properly.

Before I lose my consciousness I saw Georgina in the crowd. She has a disappointed face as she walk away.