50 (Georgina)

"What the hell? Nababaliw na ba kayong dalawa?" Shawn is now fuming mad. Habang pinaprocess ko kung anong nangyayari. I forgot about her kasi akala ko ay matutuloy ang plot ng story and I will never have to encounter her.

"Are you cursing me now my son? Sabi na e hindi maganda ang epekto sa iyo ng mga babaeng nadidikit sa iyo." Umiling iling sya bago hinawakan ang pisngi ni Shawn.

"My poor innocent boy." Halos mabilaukan ako sa sinabi nya. Innocent? Shawn is a part of mafia. He kills people. I smirk inwardly, his mother doesn't know everything about him.

"I'm not. I'm perfectly capable of deciding on my own. Stop meddling with my life like I'm some sort of teenager." binalingan nya ng tingin si Georgina. He both look at them coldly.

"And you, who do you think you are? Quit that pretty delusion inside your head. You are not my fiance and you will never be one." Georgina doesn't seem offended with what he said. She smile at Shawn and it's irritating the hell out of me.

"We are not yet sure about that. Who knows." She said meaningfully. I swear I had to do my very best not to slap her. She's getting into my skin. She's not a main villainess for no reason.

"Oh we're very sure about this." I encircle my hands to his arm. Napatingin sa akin si Shawn and I kiss him. I can feel him smiling bago nya ako ginantihan ng halik. We make out in front of them. Yes, I'm marking my territory. You think I won't put a fight? Well you thought wrong.

"See? what a vulgar girl. She doesn't deserve you." Her mother is furious now habang nakasimangot si Georgina. Shawn hug me and smile at his mother.

"No, mother. I don't deserve her. Stop whatever you're doing because it's not happening. Hindi ako magpapakasal kung hindi si Chantal ang mapapangasawa ko." I smile at them triumphantly. I don't care about what you think. Hindi naman kayo ang makakasama ko sa bahay. Lalong nainis ang reaksyon nila dahil sa pagngiti ko. Yes, die from frustration.

"Stop this and listen to me, son. I know what's best for you." She sternly said.

"Really? Then accepting dad's illegitimate child is what's best for me?" Napatingin kaming lahat sa sinabi nya. Umawang ang bibig ng nanay ni Shawn at nanlaki ang mata.

"You don't know what you are talking about. I did that for us. I did that for you." She's obviously furious and offended from what he said.

"Yeah, let's drop the act. You did that for yourself because dad will give me everything even if you don't accept the humiliation. You just don't want to lose his favor. So you let his mistress inside the house. Don't act so dignified now." I am shock. Hindi ito nabanggit sa story. His mother is petrified while Georgina is still watching the commotion.

" How can you say that to your own mother?" She said with full of disdain.

" Then how can you force your will to your child. This is my life, not yours. If you want her in the family then marry her to the illegitimate child. We share the same surname anyway. " The last sentence he said is full of bitterness. Georgina look offended now. She thinks highly of herself at ang sinuggest ni Shawn ay maaaring makabawas ng kanyang dignidad.

" Stop being disrespectful Shawn. Apologize to Georgina. " Shawn's mother said with a gritted teeth.

"I will not apologize to any of you and you disrespect us first." Shawn said with finality. I smile inwardly. I don't need to fight them because Shawn wouldn't accept any disrespect to me, even from her own mother.

"You can leave now." Their mouths hang open. Bet she didn't expect to get kick out because of me.

"Are you serious?" Shawn's mother is still on disbelief. Georgina seems mad but she's holding it. I guess she never been humiliated like this before.

"Of course, mom. You know I don't like joking around. Now bring that woman you're with and get out of my sight." Harsh. Nangilid ang luha sa mata ng ina nya bago ako tiningnan ng masama.

"This is all your fault. You brainwash my son but this is not over. It is far from over." I just shrug at her. Ayaw ko syang patulan. Bumaling sya ng tingin kay Shawn and she show a very hurt expression.

"And you, Shawn. I'm very disappointed to you." Tumalikod sya sa amin at lumapit sa kasama nya.

"Georgina Ija I'm sorry about this. I'll fix this, let's leave for now because I can't breath the same air with that vile woman." Georgina smile at her and follow her out. She gave me a playful look and wink at Shawn bago tuluyang lumabas.

"I'm sorry about them baby. I'm really sorry." Shawn said as he put his chin on my shoulder. Niyayakap nya ako ng mahigpit.

"It's okay baby it's not your fault. Thank you at ipinagtanggol mo ako but you don't have to kick them out." He kiss my head and smile gently at me.

"Of course I have to. No one can disrespect you like that. No matter who they are." He said with finality. I want to be rest assured with his word but it's not that simple.

Georgina in the story is the very definition of villainess. I am a minor villainess written there but she is the main antagonist. Of course, as the goddess said this is the real world but the people here have the same tendency as to what written in the book.

Hindi ko masyadong inalala ang existence nya dahil akala ko ay magiging si Shawn at Alessa. However, nagbago ang mga pangyayari. I'm with Shawn now and Alessa's pregnant with Radon.

Sa nabasa kong libro ay matagumpay na napaghiwalay ni Georgina si Shawn at Alessa. Knowing Shawn's obsessive tendency, she still manage to break them apart. She manipulate every situation and play a minimal role so she will not get caught. She's a crafty bitch.

Georgina is an only child. Ang magulang nya ay may ari ng isang kilalang group of company sa America. She have everything since birth and she knows it. She's pretty, rich, smart and crafty. She always get what she want no matter what means she have to use. Mataas ang tingin nya sa kanyang sarili and she looks down on anyone who couldn't reach her standard. That's the type of person she is.

In the story, Alessa suffered so much because of her. She made many awful thing to her like burning her house, trapping her family with enormous debt, hiring someone to threaten her family, make it looks like Alessa slept with multiple men and send it to Shawn, humiliate her in any way possible etc. She did more awful thing to her that I forgot every of it. All I know is she break Alessa.

"What are you thinking baby? I'm sorry about earlier but don't think too much about it, ok?" I force a smile. I wish I couldn't think much about it. I wish I could, but Georgina is not a trivial thing that we can shrug upon.