18 (My Chantal)

I woke up with an extreme hangover. Ugh, this is killing me. Sino ba ang naghatid sa akin? I can't remember much. Ang huli kong natatandaan ay nagkasagutan kami ni Shawn.

"You're finally awake." I almost fell from my bed when I heard a familiar voice.

"Shawn? What are you doing here?" He approaches me and hands me a black coffee. I hesitantly took it.

"Happy birthday, I brought you home." He casually said.

"What do you mean? Why you? What happened to my friends?" I put down the coffee to find my phone.

"I called them and ask for your things. I ask my secretary to ensure that your friends are safe." I found my phone on the table along with my purse. I tried to open it but the phone is dead so I charge it first.

"You did? Thank you but why?" Inabot nya ulit sa akin ang tasa. Ininom ko na lamang ang binibigay nya.

"Because I want to." It's like he's saying something so obvious.

"Thank you, Sir. It might seem rude but you can leave now. I know you are a busy person. " I can't stand his presence. Why did he even do this?

"Uhuh you're throwing me out. What to do? I don't wanna leave yet." I want to roll my eyes at him. Why is he being difficult?

"With all due respect, this is my property and I have a say on it." He laughed as he approaches me.

"What to do? You own this place but I own you." I push him away. The audacity of this guy.

"Stop fooling around and leave. I am not yours." He approaches me once again and touched my hair. I don't even know what I look like right now. I still have the same dress from last night and I bet I look like a disaster.

"Well we can work on that." I swatted his hand and he just smile.

"What do you mean?" Sumasabay pa sya sa hangover ko.

"I mean I can just own you." He smiled dangerously. Is he crazy?

"What the hell? Leave me alone. I don't know why you are saying this but you already have your Alessa." Maybe, if I bring her up he'll wake up from his madness.

"Oh, her? I want to like her. I want to want her but it's not really working anymore." He casually said like he just drop a fork on the ground.

"What do you mean?! You like her! So leave my place and go back to her! " I'm seriously shouting out of frustration.

"Well, I will leave after I clear things up. I want to like her because I thought she is the ideal partner but I realised that it's not working. You are the one I really want." I know the real owner of this body will be happy hearing this but since it's mine now I hate it. I hate this man and I hate what's coming out of his mouth right now.

" I don't care about what you say and what you feel. I don't even care who you like. Just leave me alone! " He did not budge.

" Well you should care my Chantal because I want you to be mine. No, you will be mine. " Gosh he's really a walking disaster. Dapat ay nababaliw na sya kay Alessa ngayon pero bakit nadito sya at nanggugulo.

" That is not possible. I don't even like you." He lick his lower lip and smile.

" Well you liked me for seven years, you can like me again. Don't worry I'll work on that. By hook or by crook." He look so serious. The hell I don't want this situation.

"Stop your nonsense and leave. Yes, I liked you but for three years you just drove me away. Of course, I am bound to lose my feelings. I really don't like you anymore and I don't like what you're doing so go back to Alessa and let's not get involve with each other anymore. " Marahan syang umiling at hinawakan ang aking pisngi. I tried removing it but she just pinned both my hands on the wall.

" I don't want to do any of that. Take this seriously my Chantal because like I said I'll have you by hook or by crook. " Patuloy lamang akong nagpupumiglas but he's too strong. He won't even budge.

"Crazy! Let me go." Inilapit nya ang kanyang bibig sa aking tenga bago nagsalita.

"Oh and I know that I am the only man you ever slept with in your whole life." nanlaki ang aking mata. How did he know that. He seems like he read my mind so he spoke again.

"I read your diary. I was bored yesterday, you're so drunk so I just look around." What the hell? Bakit hindi ko nakita iyon. Sana ay sinunog ko.

"Bakit ka nangingialam ng personal na gamit ha at pwede ba bitawan mo ako" I tried kicking his jewels and he finally let  me go.

"Well, good thing I did. You really did all that for me. I'm so touch my Chantal don't worry I'll do things for you from now on." He's looking at me mischievously. Napapikit na lamang ako ng mariin. I'm really losing my mind. I'll take anything but not his obsession.

" I'm serious Shawn. Please leave, I think I'm losing my mind. It's still my birthday so just let me have this day. " He just shrugged and turn his back. I thought he was finally leaving but he came back and suddenly kiss me.

Nanlaki ang mata ko habang tinutulak sya. Hinawakan nya ang kamay ko habang hawak ng isang kamay nya ang aking bewang. He kisses me for idk almost 30 secs before he finally let go.

I slapped him hard. Hindi man lang sya gumalaw. Pinunasan ko ang aking labi at tiningnan nya ako ng masama. Before I know it, he's kissing me again. This time longer. He bite my lips, napaawang naman ang labi ko ng ipasok nya ang kanyang dila sa loob. I can't think straight. Maybe because I still have a hangover and he's a good kisser even if I don't want to admit it. He finally let go of my lips and I gasped for more air. I can't breath properly earlier.

"Wipe your lips again and I will kiss every inch of your body." Tiningnan ko lamang sya ng masama dahil nanghihina ako.

" That's your punishment for almost letting another lips touch yours. I want to have sex with you right now. I want to do you hard so you will be properly reminded of who you belong to but I know that this is not a good time. I will try my very best to refrain myself but don't push my button." The audacity of this guy. He's really dominant and I hate it to the core.

"We're not gonna do any of that and you don't get to give me punishment. I will kiss who I want and it's obviously not you." He didn't seem to mind my words.

"Uhuh I am the only man in your life and it will stay that way as long as I'm breathing. Don't disobey me my Chantal, you wouldn't like it when I get mad." he warned me with a crooked smile. I know his character and I know that he is really serious. What did I even do. Why did it come to this?

He finally left me when his phone rang. I locked the door and I lose my strenth as I sit on the floor. Now, I'm doomed.