30 (Orphanage)

"I want to be more productive." Shane look at me like I am being weird.

"Aren't you productive enough? Ang dami mong photoshoot. " I sigh and look outside of the window. We are currently in the office.

"I mean I want to invest and donate to charities. What do you think?" I've been thinking about this lately and I think I want to give a better opportunity to other people. I have money that I can't deplete and I have enough of luxury products. Might as well use it kaysa naman bumaba ang value dahil sa inflation.

"Well that's great. Do you want to host a charity ball or something?" Umiling ako sa kanya.

"I don't want that masyadong mapagod and maingay sa media. I just want to do it anonymously or like silently, you know?" Ngumiti sya sa akin at lumapit.

"I understand. I will support you of course. You should talk to Radon about this." I gave her a confuse look.

"Well nabanggit nya last time na he's donating to charities and have a few scholars. May alam na sya about this and beside magkakilala naman kayo. He can help you better" Right, he's doing that nga pala. Nag-uusap naman kami pero hindi pa ulit kami nagkikita. I guess I'll call him.

"Thank you." Nag-usap lamang kami bago nag proceed sa schedule namin. Kinagabihan ay kinausap ko si Radon about what Shane and I talk earlier. He is very delighted and napagdesisyunan naming magkita ulit sa weekend para mabisita ang mga orphanage and such.

" Hi, Chantal! I miss you." Radon kiss my hand and hand me a bouquet of flowers. I want to say na sawa na ako sa itsura ng bulaklak dahil araw-araw ay may dumadating na bago sa unit ko but of course iba naman ang galing kay Radon. I smile and accepted it.

" Hello! How are you?" It's Sunday now and we are on the way to visit some orphanage and such. This is a new kind of date.

"I'm fine. How about you?" Pinagbuksan nya ako ng pinto at inalalayan hanggang makasakay bago sya umikot papunta sa driver seat.

"I am fine too. Thank you for coming with me." He smile and the little dimple on his right cheek appeared.

"You're always welcome. Besides I'm so happy that you decided to do this. You will help a lot of people and they can have a better future. " He's really genuinely happy. He is an excellent guy. Any girl would be so lucky to have him.

"Yep me too." Nag-usap kami habang nasa byahe at nabanggit nya sa akin ang ilang orphanage na pupuntahan namin ngayon.

"We're going to these 3 locations. Gusto ko magdonate sa kanila before but unfortunately I don't have enough fund for it. They will be so delighted to know that you will sponsor them." He hands me a lists and I read the top three that will be visiting. It's an orphanage with many chidren depending on it.

" Wow! You're really extraordinary. If every people are like you, even just the 20% or maybe 10% then this world will be a better place to live." Tumawa naman sya ng bahagya at ngumiti sa akin.

"I'm privilege enough to be born with good things laid on me but these children and these people don't. So, I just want to do what I can." He's really a soft guy. He looks like someone who wouldn't even kill a mosquito.

Radon is like the best thing that will ever happen to you. He's all that but I hate how I can't see myself on him. I want to like him so much. My mind want it so much but I can't see him as a man. Maybe, maybe I need a little more time.

"That's what I'm thinking too." I smile and drown my thoughts away. We reached the first orphanage. Pagkababa namin ay agad kaming sinalubong ng mga madre at mga bata. Nagmano si Radon sa mga madre at gumaya ako sa kanya.