38 (Belong)

Shawn Matthew Montero

"I'll be gone for about a month or so." Kasama ko ang mga kaibigan ko sa club ni Claude. This is our hangout place and I'm gonna ask them favor before I leave.

"Why? Is it the mafia?" Uno asked me. They know that I am one of the high executives.

"Yes. That's why keep Chantal safe and don't let other man have her. I trust you all more than my men." Chantal hates me and I know she'll try to get away and I won't allow that.

"Are you finally serious about your side chick?" Uno asked me and I throw used napkin at him.

"He's not my side chick." He laugh and drink his rum.

"So she evolved or something?" This jerk is very annoying. Claude put down his glass and look outside the window.

"That lady is a brat and a stubborn one at that. You said she does the opposite of what is told and I'm quite busy. Count me out." He really has a harsh mouth and he need a proper reminder.

"Then I can just burn this place and your other properties so you won't be too busy anymore." I drink my scotch as he harshly look at me. Nagpaulan sya ng sunod sunod na mura habang tumatawa si Harry at Uno. Tristan is still silent because there still zero news about his runaway wife.

" Are you threatening me? What the fuvk! " I laugh because he's very protective pagdating sa properties nya.

"Nope. I'm saying is I did you all favor before so I'm not asking much." I speak in a clear voice so they'll properly understand.

"Let's just take turn. It's your girl and we'll keep her safe but we won't intervene unless necessary." Harry said as he munch some nuts.

"Yes, just make sure that she's well and still single when I came back. Don't show yourself to her unless necessary. Don't mess this up, malilintikan kayo sa akin." We drink more and talk about business.

Kinabukasan ay lumipad na ako papuntang Russia. I am with my few men. Primo hates late comer so I always arrive right on time. Primo is half Filipino and Half Russian. He's the mafia boss at wala pang matagumpay na mapatalsik sya sa kanyang posisyon kahit na anak sya sa labas. He's very perfectionist and the most cruel man I know aside from me.

In every mission, we are not allowed to use any gadgets because he doesn't want any distractions.

Our agenda is to eliminate the opposing mafia group who fvck up our deals, men and territories. Primo won't let this pass so he gathered all of the high executives. I am the third in command. I didn't accept the right hand position because I have other companies and legacy to manage.

"Fvck they are spawning nonstop." it's been three weeks and there are still so many of them. Eliminating a large group is really no joke. We continue to fight in a gruesome war.

It's exhausting and I fvcking miss Chantal. I need her warmth and kisses. I need her beside me. I envision her gorgeous face and her soft skin and I lost my focus. The gunshot almost hit me and I curse nonstop. Fvck, I really need to quit one of this day. When I get back to Philippines I won't leave Chantal alone. Hindi pa kami nagkakaayos baka mabura na ako sa mundo. I laugh a little because of that stupid thought I can't let this life go. This is part of me. I fire another shot to our enemy, I killed many that I lost count. I curse again when I step on blood. Disgusting.

The war go on for another 3 days before we were able to claim their main territory. However, their leader manage to escape. So, we track him for few more days before I was able to go back.

"Fvcking fvck! I'M GONNA KILL THAT BASTARD!" I'm so excited to come back at makikita ko lamang lahat ng pictures and reports ng activities ng lalaking iyon at ni Chantal. Truly unacceptable. My things flew from one direction to another. My neat office become a disaster.

I'm so fucking enrage and I don't think I'll be able to calm down unless I saw her. Right! I'll see her. I look at the tracker I place on Chantal and saw that she is in Claude's club. I call Claude and he said that the bastard is not with her right now so I decided to go to her place and wait for her. Kung pupuntahan ko si Chantal ay baka hindi ko mapigilan ang sarili ko at angkinin sya sa harap ng madaming tao. I drove to her place and notice that she change her password. Great choice but I own this condominium. I guess she doesn't know that. I enter her unit and started drinking the rum I bought. Almost an hour later ay dumating na sya.

Fvck! I miss her. I'm so starve with her presence and warmth. I couldn't think straight and kiss her. I will stop if she hates it but I can see that she likes it. She just doesn't want to admit it. Her body responds to me. Only to me and I'll make sure of that. She came twice then she fell asleep. I curse out loud because she left me hanging. I got a pent up sex drive and a massive boner. Sigh. I guess I have no choice but to jerk it off.

Kinaumagahan, she accused me of hurting the little jerk. I didn't but how I wish I did so he can feel the extent of my wrath. Lucky jerk, accident save him from me.

I got so angry that she cries for him. The monster inside me is tearing my skin apart as I saw her crying for someone. I couldn't take it so I have to be the jerk and threatened her with his life. She cave in. I know she hates me but I'd rather have that honestly. I will lose my mind if she ends up with someone else.

I decided to live with her. She can't do anything about it. I'll made sure of that. I won't let her go even if she begs. This is for my own sanity. I know it's selfish but I don't care.

I laugh as I saw the tracker moving. The tracker is on the anklet I gave her before I left for Russia.

She's driving to a cheaper hotel. She's thinking. Of course if she doesn't have the tracker I'll have a hard time finding her.

We argue again because of the jerk. I don't want another painful cold shoulder so I sincerely apologize and told her what will happen. At least she knows what's coming, right?

Kinaumagahan ay bumalik na kami sa condo nya. I plan to have her steadily. I'll use whatever means necessary but if none of it works. I might just lock her up. Seriously.

Everyday is a torture. Chantal is a very attractive woman and I love her. I am a man with a high libido and I want her so bad. I have to endure all of it because I don't want to force her on that. I can force her on other things but not that. I don't want her to think that I only want her body. I respect her. I just can't respect her wants of liking someone and leaving me.

"You are stuck with me for as long as I live." I whisper on her ears as I pull her close to my arms. She's sound asleep and she clings into me unknowingly .

"That's right. That's where you belong." I sniff her scent and rest my face on her neck. That's what make a good night sleep.