37 (Confession and Apology)

"Good evening. You didn't tell me that we'll be sleeping here for today. I had to find out the hard way." He said casually. I'm not even surprise that he open the door. Nang tingnan ko siya ay pinapaikot nya ang susi sa kanyang daliri. Maybe he bribe them or something. I don't even wanna know what tricks he used.

"How did you even find me?" Nakasimangot kong tanong habang kinuha ang pagkain. I'm hungry, ngayon pa lamang ulit ako kakain mula kaninang umaga.

"Cute Chantal. Why would I tell you?" Umupo sya sa tabi ko at hinubad ang coat na suot nya.

"Right." I said sarcastically. I start to eat without looking at him. Namimiss ko na luto ni mama. My life there is just easy. In here, a bastard won't leave you alone even for a day.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked me and I roll my eyes at him. He's asking the obvious and it's just dumb.

"Kailan ba ako hindi nagalit sa iyo." Tumawa sya ng mahina at kumuha ng pagkain ko. Tiningnan ko sya ng masama.

"Before. Hindi ka nagagalit sa akin." He said with a sad face. Hinarap ko sya at kinuha ang pagkain ko.

"I like him." He stiffen and I saw multiple emotions in his eyes. He knows that I am talking about Radon.

"You don't need to tell me." He said in a cold voice. Of course he need to know.

"That's why I am mad at you. You made me follow you without any regards of my feelings. You are threatening me." He scoff and drink my water.

"You don't like him that way and we both know it. You just want him because he feels right and you're stubborn." He sound so sure about it. I took a deep breath before I talk again.

"I admit it. I may not like him romantically but I like him. Not just because he feels right but because he is a great guy. I like him but I don't deserve him because you are always on the picture. He doesn't deserve that." I saw him gritting his teeth and his fist clenching.

" You don't need to tell me repeatedly. " He said angrily. He's breathing heavily as he look away.

"You need to know. I am not with you because I want to. I am with you because you won't leave me alone." Tumayo sya at tumalikod sa akin. I need to tell him this. There's a silence between us. Maya maya ay humarap sya sa akin.

"I know that too. You think I don't? You are always rubbing it in my face." may diin ang kanyang bawat salita. Tumayo din ako at hinarap sya.

"Then take a hint." He smirk and caress my face.

"No. You can hate me all you want but I'd rather have that than see you in other arms." Nilabanan ko sya ng tingin at inalis ang kanyang kamay.

"I know you'll do things just to have your way but you won't be able to have me fully. I will always want to leave you. Always. " Tumawa sya ng kaonti at isinandal ako sa mesa. Ikinulong nya ako sa kanyang braso habang matiim akong tinitingnan.

"I beg to disagree." He suddenly kiss my neck and touch my waist with his one hand.I felt goosebumps and my body stiffen. My heart started to beat frantically. Tinulak ko sya ngunit di sya nagpatinag. He look at me again and laugh softly.

"See? I always have a certain effect on you. I may have you fully but you will always deny it." I scoff and roll my eyes.

"There's nothing to deny. I will leave you in a heartbeat if I could." I saw his eyes darken and he grips the table tightly.

"Hindi mo ako iiwan Chantal. Kahit anong gawin mo hindi mo na ako maaalis sa buhay mo." I don't wanna talk to him anymore. He's just a walking nonsense. Tinalikuran ko na lamang sya.

"I will really kill him if necessary. Right now, I'm thinking about it and I really might. " He said it casually. Agad ko syang nilingon at itinulak.

"Don't you fvcking dare! You cruel monster." He held my hands and stop me from hitting him.

"I won't but the moment you mention him again with such adoration I will really kill him. " Inalis ko ang kanyang kamay at tumalikod na lamang.

"You just made me hate you even more." I started walking away. Pumunta ako sa kwarto at humiga. Fighting him always drain my energy.

"Let's sleep and focus on each other from now on." Humiga sya sa aking tabi. I didn't move away because he'll just chase me and I am tired for that. I didn't talk to him. Binuhay ko na lamang ang aking cellphone at sumagot sa mga messages. I want to know kung nakauwi na si Radon pero I don't have the right to do that. I heave a sigh and just scroll on social media.

"I'm sorry." I felt his hand around my waist. Did he just say sorry?

Hinarap ko sya ngunit di nya inaalis ang kanyang kamay at nakapatong pa din ito sa aking beywang.

"I'm sorry for threatening you. I'm sorry because I denied my feelings to you before. I treat you horribly and I know that's the reason why you don't want me anymore." He said those word sincerely. I couldn't say anything because I was shock. I didn't think he'll apologize.

"I think I'm gonna go crazy. You keep slipping away and the only thing I can do is to hold you with any means necessary. It's just I can't lose you and I can't see you with another man." He took a deep breath and caress my face.

"I know you are mad and I'm sorry but I'm not gonna stop. I love you Chantal. I want to be with you and I'm not going to give you up." Bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko. I can feel my ears turning red and I'm really speachless. I didn't know that his sincere apology and confession will have this much effect on me. I'm afraid that he will notice all these so I turn my back at him. He pull me close to him and hug me.

"Good night. You don't have to answer me right now. We have all the time in the world." I didn't move and didn't answer him. I let the silence consume the night away as I fell asleep in his arms.

*
Note: Hello! Hindi ko alam kung makakapagupdate ako daily. May aasikasuhin me eh. Update na lang ako pag nagkatime or pag sinipag.