十二

The smell of alcohol immediately hit Taehyun's nostrils as he walked in the loud atmosphere of the club. Women were placed on the laps of men who looked like pigs that never stopped eating as they were undeservingly rich. Dance music pumped up the heat of the foul place, a bunch of teens partying on the dance floor, more could be seen making out in your peripheral vision. 

The boy didn't like clubs, that fact made it easier for him to carry out his mission. This club had a secret mafia organization whom kept the place alive. He was also secretly distributing illegal drugs to the underage and the non underage visitors of the club. They find all those top secret information all because of Yeonjun's insane hacking skills. But Taehyun didn't care about the drug dealing, all he cared was how much blood he would spill and how much he would enjoy doing so. 

As it felt right to him.   

He was going to take his anger out on something or someone anyway. He couldn't cope watching an unconscious Beomgyu not waking up just because of him. Neither was he ready to face what was going to happen to Beomgyu when he wakes up. 

"Tae, the party is finally starting. Are you ready? Cause I am." The sweet yet menacing voice of Kai blared through his headpiece. 

"I was already ready the moment I saw him."

Taehyun was currently next to the table and couches that the owner and their main target Seo Myungkyung was seated at. He was engaged in a highly confidential conversation with a bunch of his accomplices, girls who looked like minors whom looked to be highly uncomfortable sat on their laps. Their thighs and bodies being stroked by Myungkyung and the other men who could clearly pass as their fathers. It disgusted Taehyun, more reason to get the job done fast. 

Those girls were probably already wishing for their deaths anyway.

A piercing scream was suddenly heard over the loud music. 

The stench of blood took over what was previously the stench of alcohol in the air. There were no gunshots, Kai loved to work his way with sharp weapons anyway. 

Taehyun took out the multiple daggers in his pockets. His eyes darkened as he made eye contact Myungkyung and his colleagues. They were frozen in their places, one of the men even peed his pants. How childish for a mafia, they must've been quite well known as assassins out to murder them

The killer didn't hesitate to throw the knife instantly piercing the head of the boss. The girl who was sitting on his lap whimpered whilst backing off slowly, Taehyun quickly grabbed her by the neck and stabbed it, causing her blood to spurt out to his face. Yet, the boy wasn't fazed.

A few of his colleagues weren't that stupid and they'd already started running. Taehyun then took out smaller throwing knives, quickly ending them by throwing multiple at once in vital spots without sparing a glance. The people who stayed on their spots were shivering, begging him to spare them. 

"Please! I would serve you with my life!" A girl with a very revealing outfit and bunny ears looking around seventeen pleaded him going to him and begging him on her knees," I know nothing of their businesses! I have a long life ahead of him." 

Splat! 

He beheaded her. Still unblinking. 

The boy looked up to see his remaining victims. Two more girls both dressed in sexy outfits and wearing cat ears of different colors. Three men, one whom had a gun pointed at him shakily and the other two whom looked as if they were about to pass out. 

Reaching and taking the gun from the man, Taehyun quickly unloaded it after stabbing the guy. He twisted the neck of a guy who stupidly ran at him and stabbed the other. Making his kills quick, he looked at those girls without remorse.

But his face suddenly contorted into a smile. It wasn't a typical maniac one, but you would think so because of a face covered in blood. But the smile was sweet, and subtle. It calmed the hearts of the girl for a minute or so, until he went closer to them and choked them to their ends.

'At least they got to see my smile before they died, they should be grateful.'  Taehyun thought whilst taking his gloved off and washing away the remnants of blood on his arms and face. He had used an old coat when he murdered them and threw it away almost immediately. Currently in the club's restroom, he looked at himself in the mirror and when he thought there was barely any blood left. 

He left the building. The building filled with dead bodies. Kai must've gone on a spree.

A meter of a walk away from the club, he heard a loud boom. 

He wondered if Soobin's bomb was enough to disintegrate their bodies altogether.

Now he needed to get back to Beomgyu. 

The moment Taehyun stepped inside underground cells of the organization, he stumbled into a taller guy.

It was Yeonjun.

What was he doing out of his computer room. Which he never left unless it was dinner or lunch or bedtime OR if Soobin wanted him to get out. 

"Taehyun. Beomgyu is awake." The taller quickly mumbled to him before rushing off in the direction of his brother's cell.

This quickly shocked the boy who had just gotten back from a massacre.