Was Beomgyu already dead. There was no way Taehyun knew he was going to jump, and was on the school's roof with him. He remembered checking the whole roof for hiding students ready to shame him but he found nobody. He clearly remembered checking only a few moments ago too. 

"A-are you real?" Beomgyu managed to stutter out as he still couldn't believe his eyes when he turned around to see his friend's alluring face. How he missed those big eyes that would turn to shining stars when Taehyun smiled. 

"Of course beautiful, didn't I promise you I'd come back for you one day. You don't deserve any of this, no one with a face as majestic as yours and a personality as wonderful as yours should die this early."

"How did you know I was up here. I told no one about this." There was no way Taehyun was apart of that scary organization. Right?

"I know what's currently on your mind...Don't worry, I'm just here to clear things up since it's clear your confused."

"S-so it's true?" Beomgyu muttered shakily under his breath.

"You mean the scary email from an unknown source you received last night was me? Yea it's true." Taehyun merely said nonchalantly.

Beomgyu's heart then started its daily course of jumping jacks. He could feel his blood turn cold. Sweat also started breaking through his skin despite the breezy weather. 

"W-what." The boy muttered so quietly that he himself couldn't hear what he just said. 

He stumbled back out of shock and thought it would be best for him to die in the moment. Was Taehyun really his friend anyway? Did he lie about his family? Why was Beomgyu so stupid. 

In the flash of an eye, Taehyun had caught Beomgyu in his arms. The younger was smirking at the elder,

"So? You've read what was sent to you. Is it a yes or a no?" He locked his eyes with Beomgyu's.

The elder let out a bitter laugh. 'I guess I couldn't escape my fate.'

"Does it look like I have a choice?"

Just as he was brushing Taehyun off him wanting to ask for an explanation. The poor boy felt the sharp pain of a needle being stabbed onto his bare neck. Grunting out of surprise he looked at the younger to find his face morphed into pity. 

Pity for him. 

 "I'm sorry beautiful. You wouldn't get mad at me would you?" The last words he heard came out of Taehyun's plump lips. 

How delightful.

Then, ringing pounded his ears, black spots clouding his vision. Soon enough he blacked out. 

"I pity him. You left him far too early." The deep voice of Soobin filled the room he and the other was in. They were looking at the cctv cameras of the room in which the unconscious Beomgyu was locked up in. Strapped onto a metal chair a tube with flowing nutrition inserted in his neck. 

"You shouldn't have brought him in the first place. None of this would've happened if it weren't for Tae to come barging into his life."

"Aw baby, you shouldn't say such things. He would've ended his life either way. You should thank me, for saving the life of your little brother." Soobin smirked at his boyfriend Yeonjun.

"I just- don't want you to turn him." 

"Into what? One of us?"

"Yeah, one of you gruesome psychopathic murderers. I wouldn't bear to watch it."

(Long chapter coming up so be prepared!)