ᴠɪɪ. ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ

_______________________________________

OLIVER ALWAYS HATED WHENEVER he zoned out. It was always like the worst things could reach his thoughts, and right now, they were reaching his thoughts.

Something was trying to make him betray his friends, and that something has been trying since the start of the quest. Even if the boy wouldn't admit it, he was thinking about it. He was thinking about joining the man who offered him that sword. It would've been wrong, considering he didn't even know who that was, but at the same time, the man offered to avenge all the fallen demigods, so his intentions had to be for a good cause...Right?

"Excuse me, can I see your ticket?" A man approached as Annabeth handed him their tickets. "You're in cabin 17B?" The man asked, even though it was kind of obvious he knew the answer, since he just checked the tickets.

"Depends." Oliver mumbled, looking up at the man. "If we're in trouble I don't know them." He said, earning a kick to his knee by Isabelle, who was sat across from him. "Ow...Officer you saw that? She assaulted me." He muttered, reaching to rub his knee as the man just rolled his eyes at the kid.

"What if he's kidnapping us?" Oliver whispered to Isabelle as they walked down the hall, passing each cabin

"Why would he kidnap us?" She rolled her eyes.

"I don't know!" He replied, trying to keep a low voice. "But he's taking us away from all the people...it's suspicious."

"You know what else is suspicious? The fact that you keep zoning out and always pretend everything's fine." She crossed her arms. "What's wrong? You can talk to me, Ollie."

He felt a shiver running down his spine as he almost stopped in his tracks. There's no way she noticed. What if she already knew about his nightmares, about the voices, about...everything? No. No, this couldn't be happening. And she couldn't know. Whatever was trying to get to him had to remain a secret. "Nothing. I'm fine. I'm just really tired. We're risking our lives 24/7." He lied, stopping once all five kids reached their cabin. The cabin was completely destroyed now.