ɪᴠ. ᴍᴇᴅᴜsᴀ

_______________________________________

OLIVER AND THE OTHERS WERE NOW walking in the woods. His shoulder still hurt a little bit, considering the amount of times he slammed it into the window just waiting for it to break.

As he looked around himself, he suddenly got smacked in the head. "Ow!" He mumbled quietly, rubbing the point where Isabelle had hit him. "What was that for?"

"For being rude to Percy before. He's your brother. You should give him a chance." She replied, her eyes slightly softening after a few seconds. "Look...I know it can be hard to just...found out like this you have a brother. But he's really nice. You don't have to trust him immediately, but at least try to be nice, alright?"

"Do I have to?" He asked in a whisper, making sure the others couldn't hear them.

"Yes. Unless you want me to tell someone you like them." Isabelle smirked, glancing at Oliver who was now blushing.

"Fine." He muttered, his hands in the pockets of his jacket as he looked at the ground, hoping it would somehow hide the fact that he was blushing.

"Somewhere up ahead this turns into a satyr path." Grover informed the others.

"What's a satyr path?" Percy asked, his box still in his hands.

"It's a road through the wilderness. Satyr explorers use them. Harder to track us." The satyr boy explained, looking all around himself.

"That's great, but if we stay in the wilderness, how are we gonna find a phone?"

"What do we need a phone for?" Annabeth questioned, turning around to look at the Jackson boy.

"So we can call camp. T-To get help."

"We don't need help, we're fine." She replied, leading the group as Isabelle went to catch up with her best friend.

"We're fine?" Percy scoffed, sharing a look with both Grover and Oliver. We haven't even gotten to Trenton, and we're wandering through a forest. I didn't even know they had forest in New Jersey, but we've found one. I would say we're the opposite of fine."

"We were sent on a quest by the Oracle, by the gods. What'd you think, it would be easy?" Annabeth snapped back at the boy. "It's supposed to be hard. That's why only certain people are chosen. If we call camp, we're basically saying it was a mistake to choose us."

"I'm completely comfortable with that." Percy shrugged. "Everyone makes mistakes."

"Why are you so afraid of who you are?" The Chase girl asked, stopping in her tracks as Oliver nearly bumped into Percy. Seriously? Another argument? It didn't even pass an hour from the last one.

"Grover. If they start arguing again we're singing that song together." He whispered in the satyr boy's ear, who almost laughed but held back.

"What?"