ᴠɪ. ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ

_______________________________________

OLIVER WAS A HUNDRED PERCENT sure that this was another nightmare. But he wasn't exactly convinced. He was all alone in a land full of sand. If someone wanted to talk to him then there would be someone.

At least this time the place was kinda calm. No one around and there wasn't any darkness, so maybe it wasn't a nightmare, right?

"It's nice to see you again, my boy" A low voice spoke, catching Oliver off guard. Now he was frozen again, his eyes wide open. "I thought I convinced you last time. But you keep holding back. Why?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." The son of Poseidon stuttered, taking multiple steps back as the figure walked closer. He still couldn't see its face, considering it was wearing some sort of cloak.

"Oh no, no, no, no, my boy. You know exactly what I'm talking about. There's no need to hide it." As it said that, Oliver could see the smile creeping up on the figure's face. It wasn't the kind of smile that calm you down, it was more the kind of smile a kidnapper gives you before kidnapping you, or killing you. "You're holding back. You could've betrayed them multiple times before. Why do you keep doing this? I thought you wanted to avenge the fallen demigods?" The figure kept getting closer and closer to Oliver, who kept backing away from it. "Are you scared, Ollie? There's no need for that. I'm always with you to protect you. I'm always speaking to you. But you need to trust me. Come closer."

"No..." The boy whispered, breathing heavily as he kept backing away.

"I said come closer!" It shouted, before quickly clearing his throat. "I'm sorry, kid. I'm not used to people disagreeing. Now trust me and come closer. This is your sword, isn't it?" The figure showed the sword to the son of Poseidon. It was the same as before. Still Flow, but darker and this time there was a small red rock on the handle, which isn't usually there. He would've known if it was there. "Trust me." It repeated as it took multiple steps closer till Oliver's back fell onto the sand.

And that's when he jolted awake. He looked around himself, his breathing slowly going back to normal. His friends were still there, safe and asleep, so that was a reassuring thing right now, just knowing they were fine.

"Hey, you guys asleep?" Percy asked, staring at the ceiling.

"Mhm. Yeah, I'm sleeping, cause I just like to sleep while sitting. Very comfortable." Oliver replied sarcastically, rubbing his eyes. "What time do you think it is?"

"The time you shut up and let me sleep." Isabelle mumbled, turning around and facing the boy. "Seriously though. What are you two doing up?" She asked, burying her head into the pillow.