ɪɪɪ. ǫᴜᴇsᴛ...?

_______________________________________

OLIVER FELT LIKE HE WAS FLOATING, this was definitely another nightmare but it felt more real, this one felt...different.

A dark figure walked towards him, and the son of Poseidon wanted to run away, but he couldn't. It felt like his legs couldn't move at all. "What are you doing?" The deep voice spoke, still not coming into light. "Why are you still holding back?"

Suddenly, random made up memories appeared all around him. People were picking on him, beating him up, calling him weird and that sort of stuff. It felt horrible and...real. But it couldn't be, Oliver was sure that he was still at Camp. This was just a nightmare, and he would soon wake up. "Have you forgotten what they said to you? What they did? They think you're a monster." The figure handed a sword to the boy, it looked just like Flow but it was...darker. "Prove them right."

Oliver glanced at the sword and gulped, he wanted to speak up, but no words were coming out. His throat felt dry as he just stared at the sword, not knowing what to do.

"Take it, boy. Take it and we'll avenge all the fallen demigods together." The son of Poseidon glanced at the figure. He couldn't exactly make out what it was like, but it was definitely not human. But he didn't care. This person was trying to help so what if he just took the sword? What could've possibly happen?

He reached for the sword, and just as his hand was about to touch the handle, he woke up. It was all just a nightmare, even the visions he had yesterday. Maybe that was a nightmare too.

His hand reached for his face to rub his eyes, but just then, he noticed: The bandages were still there. That part wasn't a dream. He really punched a tree out of anger and Annabeth really did wrap his hand with those.

Percy was his brother...and Sally was his mom, but she didn't care to take care of him, she just left him at the orphanage. And the worst thing?

Chiron knew.

The man who Oliver trusted with his life lied. Chiron lied to him this whole time. Since he was a kid the centaur always said it was a miracle that he had found him. But it wasn't. Chiron was told that Oliver was there, and he knew who his mother was.

Oliver's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door opening and closing.

Cooper again.

"What is it now?" The son of Poseidon asked, swinging his legs out of bed and planting his feet on the floor.

"I heard what happened yesterday." Cooper muttered as Oliver looked at the floor. The older boy walked towards him, sitting by his side and placing his hand on Ollie's shoulder. "You okay?"

"I just...wish I knew, you know?" He replied as the son of Aphrodite nodded. "Now I feel like everyone around me knew but never told me...Rose, Isa, Luke, Annabeth, you- well maybe not you. You can't keep secrets." Oliver chuckled slightly.