•————————————-★-———————————•
    walking out of the sound estate with of course none other than the sound Hashira himself, it was currently two in the morning, this was not something you were expecting, you were in your slayer uniform slightly fixing your hair as your eyes were still adjusting to the darkness of the road, your only source of light,the moon, you both walked down the dark street. Your katana hanging on your hip, and your kunais in a small bag also attached to your hip.

*Earlier*

'y/n~, time to go on patrol with me!".  you heard a whisper right next to ear, causing you to shoot up and almost punch the sound hashira in the face as you hadn't recognized the voice.

The sound hashira chuckled as he held your fist in his hand, he looked at your bedhead and then and your hand in his he looked at it for a few seconds before letting go.

I'll wait for you outside. Hurry up and change". he stood up and walked towards the door shutting it behind him.

*present*

you were both currently walking through the forest, which seemed to feel to ire for your liking. Everything seems too peaceful. Nevertheless, you continued walking side by side the flamboyant hashira.

"y/n sorry for startling you earlier..." he rubbed his neck as he looked down at you with a small smile.

"it's okay....I'm used to being woken up suddenly..." you shrugged as an imagine of your blond-haired friend popped up in your head.

The hashira raised an eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders, he opened his mouth to comment on something, but he quickly turned around slicing a low-level demons head off quickly, previously the demon had been slowly approaching the both of you .

Uzis face heled an expression of boredom and disappointment.

"Woah! I did even realize it was there..." I need to pay more attention to my surroundings. You sweat dropped as you glanced around.

"You need to be paying better attention to your surrounds y/n...., or is it that my beauty distracting you~" he chuckled nuding you slightly.

you chuckled shaking your head.

"you wish~" you kept walking forward as he trailed behind you.

*Timeskip*

The sun has slowly started to rise over the horizon, nothing to eventful happen after that encounter with the low-level demon, you only encountered a few more low classed demons that you wouldn't even count as a warmup.

Uzui had mentioned and he had promised you though that he would take you to a festival that will be happening next weekend, it was the cherry blooms' festival, you couldn't help but feel excited hoping it was as good as the festivals that are thrown in Konaha every year for the same celebration.

•————————————-★-———————————•

A/N:Hey guys I know it's been a while. My apologies, I will be trying to update more, although I don't have a set posting time considering im very busy! I hope you guys understand!  Ill be trying to update hopefully constantly! And also let me know if you guys have any suggestions for future chapters!

PS: SO SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER HOPEFULLY NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER!!!

- Sincerely,

Author!