•—-———————————★————————————-•

That's all you needed to know
"You may leave now thank you y/n"tsunade says as you walk out of the hokage office.
As your walking outside back to Ichiraku ramen your trying to process all the information of the  new mission that was just assigned to you.

*What am I gonna tell Naruto....I I'll have to lie to him.... because he might try to follow me and I don't want that!*

You finally arrive at ichiraku's and see that Naruto has already gone through his first two ramen bows.

You let out a small laugh. You go and take a seat right next to him, you spot on the table  your favorite bowl of ramen  that you always order placed right next to Naruto. You look at Naruto before sighing."Thanks For ordering my food!" You say before picking  up some chopsticks.

Naruto gives you a little smile before shoving more noodles in his mouth not even bothering to look at you.

*Omg finally I've been waiting to eat ichirakus all day IT SMELLS SO GOOOD!* "Thanks for the food!"you say before taking a big bite you instantly shove more ramen into your mouth almost choking due to not chewing the food that you had in your mouth.

"So y/n what did granny Tsunade want?"Naruto looks over at you.

You sweat drop "OHHH uh, She was just assigning me on a "C" ranked mission you know how it is, I'm going to be leaving tomorrow since it's in a far away land!" You say.

*Well that's sort of the truth,it's  just that this mission is more of a level B or even an A ranked mission! I can't believe I'm actually going to be going alone.*

"OHHHH how come your going alone though? Shouldn't you be accompanied by a jonin?" He says with a curious face.

You deadpanned  "Common Naruto you know that I am a jonin right? I could defend myself and you know that, I was one of the highest ranked students in our class and besides there isn't a need for two jonins for a C ranked mission!" Wow I almost believed myself.

"OH UHHH YEAH TOTALLY" He sweat drops
I'm the only genin I forgot he thinks to himself."But still it's very dangerous you never know what perv could be lurking around, you know what! I should go with you so all those pervs lurking around can't lay a hand on you!" He looks at you with a serious expression while taking another bite of his food.

You sweat drop.*Oh no this isn't what I wanted I don't want him to go with me I also don't think the hokage would allow it, He is very important to the village and I can't let him get into danger just because he wants to protect me!no especially with the akatsuki hunting down the jinchuriki he would be at great risk!*

"Um Naruto chill you are overthinking, I could handle myself  because I LITERALLY TRAINED WITH YOU UNDER THE MOST PERVIOUS PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD!" You take another bite of your ramen.

"Yeah y/n I know you can I just don't want to lose you..."he say looking at anything but you."I know your strong but what if you get very hurt and there is no one to protect you! I wouldn't live with myself knowing that you got extremely injured when I could have been by your side to help.!" He says looking at you for a quick moment before averting his gaze.

I gave him a small smile before give him a little punch to him arm.

"Common Naruto you know that I'll be fine I think your overthinking because we are always going on missions together, Here tell you what I'll send you letters from time to time just to update how does that sound!?" You give him a big smile before ruffling his hair.

Naruto let's out a small blush before shoving more ramen.

*Timeskip*

"HUH 60 DOLLARS BUT I ONLY ATE TWO BOWLS NARUTO HOW MANG DID YOU EAT,I-IM GOING TO BE HOMELESS AT THIS RATE!" You say giving the ramen guy the money (I forgot his name😭)