(First person pov]

I've finally decided to slowdown my running pace,I jump out of a tree and land on the ground next to the tree I was just on.

I decided to sit near this tree due to it being the only tree with a large amount of shade.

*I think I'll take a lunch break here in the shade because if I don't eat now my stomach will eat itself later *

You take a seat next to the tree trunk, you take out a bento box that you had packed out of your backpack.

You lean back on the tree and take a bit of your bento.

*hmmm I think I might have a day left before I arrive at the hashira headquarters, I think that's what lady tsunade said that's the place I'm supposed to get to, I think I'm supposed to meet with U....ubashi, no that doesn't sound right U.....unashi?*

"UHHHH WHY CANT I FIGURE OUT HIS NAME!"you shout out to no one in particular.

*come on y/n your supposed to remember he's the headmaster after all I can't just mispronounce his name... I think It was U.......U..... UUUUU.... UBUYASHIKI!*

*Im so smart*you give yourself a high five

*Okay his name is Ubuyashiki!*I can't forget his name, That would be so embarrassing if I did.

You take another bight of your bento.

You look to your side and spot your backpack
you look inside only to spot a book.

You take out the book from your backpack.

"hmm omg its my dairy,I can believe I-actually packed it"you open your book to an open page.

*I think I'll document my mission just because I don't have anyone to talk to and because I'll forget to tell granny tsunade all the details and also because I like to write in it.*

Dear diary,

I can't believe it's been two days since I left the village.. I hope that im close to reaching my destination because I want to finally sleep on a bed, I've been sleeping on trees and it's so uncomfortable Im probably gonna have back problems when im older!thats if I make it to old age.I already miss Naruto I miss him bothering me and keeping me entertained with his jokes and with his story telling but most of all I miss my bed and my warm pijamas and my soft blanket, I haven't been able to wear my pijamas because I don't want them to get dirty and also it wouldn't be appropriate to wear them outside, I also don't want them to get dirty or get messed up just in case I had to fight someone and they end up ripping.Well anyways I'll write later I'm going to finish eating my lunch and keep on moving.

Dear diary,

It's been a day since I last wrote in my diary I'm pretty sure it's about 11am I've been walking all night I only took a quick nap like around midnight last night I'm so tired.Other than that I've been walking all night I'm surprised a demon didn't attack me. I haven't been paying attention to my surroundings.... I should stay more alert other than that I think I'm only two miles away from the hashira headquarters I hope their master hasn't been waiting on me for too long, or does he even know that I'm going? Well anyways I better hurry now...

As you come to a stop at the front gate of what you asume it the hashira headquarters due to the wisteria sign on the gate, you knock on the gate and wait for someone to open it.

No answer...... you knock again............

Still no answer *hmmm i guess this isn't the right place* you start to back away from the gate when you accidentally bump into someone's chest.