A/n:so sorry for slow updates imma try to update sooner!
•——————————————————————•
Everyone lined up and kneeled down
as the male walked outside along with his two kids, he stands in front of all of you.

You look at the others they are all knelling down so you decide to do the same, to show respect.

"I'm pleased to see you in good health, Oyakata-sama. I fervently pray for your continued good future!" The girl with purple eyes spoke.

you slightly adverted your eyes up only to see that the male had a gentle smile on his face .

"Thank you, Shinobu"he had a gentle smile on his face.

I couldn't help but feel at peace with his gentle voice.

*ok so the girl with purple eyes is named Shinobu noted!*

"I'm glad to see you all here and in good health, but there seems to be 10 of you? Now who is this other person that's here with us?
common please step forward .!" He says while looking down at all of you.

You step forward and kneel down again.

"Hello! My name is l/n y/n and I'm a shinobi for the hidden leaf village, I've been sent here by my hokage, lady tsunade!" You say with a stern voice as if you were reporting one of your missions back home.

He smiles"Ahhh yes I remember now in fact this is why I called all of my children here!"he say looking at all of you.

"Ms l/n please come take a seat next to me" ubuyashiki says while patting the spot right next to him.

Meanwhile some of the hashira are giving you glares and some are even jealous of you because your getting special treatment from there master.

You stand up and jump up with ease and go take a seat right next to him.

After the discussion with the hashiras

Ubuyashiki turns to you while the hashira speak to eachother.

"Ms.L/n as I recall you where sent here because your hokage said that you where a amazing swordsman,This was said by a letter of recommendation that the hokage sent me ,is this true."ubuyashiki says looking down at you.

*huh granny recommended me? Why me of all people, there was better people she could have sent.......Well actually never mind they all do have unique abilities but they kinda sucks at sword fighting.*

"Errrr... yeah I guess you could say that I wouldn't say that I'm the best but I'm in the top 2 of my class!"you say with a proud expression.

*the other one being sasuke....*

"Oh I see,That's why Lady Tsunade recommended you, however your swordsman skills might be in the top two ,in order to be able to slay demons your going to have to learn a breathing style and also learn the breathing technique! You'll also have a to get a special sword that will be assigned to you once you complete the final selection... I'm sure Lady Tsunade told you about it already?"

*final selection whats that? I feel like granny tsunade mentioned it but Ngl I kinda spaced out cause she was talking a lot.Damn.... I really need to start paying more attention or else one day this will backfire on my and I might end up getting myself killed.*

"Oh! uh yeah I think she mentioned it I don't really remember!" You say looking at your lap feeling slightly embarrassed for not paying attention.

"Well this brings me to my next point in order to go into final selection you'll need training so I'll have one of the pillars train you."