Intro

As mentioned in the description of this book, this book is a collection of stories I wrote from prompts for my Creative Writing class. And again, as I mentioned in my announcements book, I want to move to one of the other schools in my school district. For more context, you can go into my announcement book, as I will not explain everything here as it will take forever. As if doing these prompts did that as well.

Some prompts have foreshadowing in them. You'll see how when I post an upcoming story I'm working on.

Some stories will be triggering(ish). Here are some of the warnings:

• Discrimination against certain communities

• SH and thoughts of committing Sayori (you know what I mean)

I will put the warnings in the specific chapters as well. They will be at the top of the chapter. There might also be more triggers, but again, I will mention them in the specific chapter.

Before you go, here is a small glossary:

Italic = prompt
Normal text = my continuation
Bold = notes/headings
Underlined = other notes/author's notes (the three asterisks [*] indicate the actual A/Ns)

Edit as of 4/23/2024: Something I forgot to mention is that these story prompts were NOT written until recently, and not at the date that the assignments were actually posted.