chapter 85

Chapter 85: Chapter 85: Disturbance in the Factory

After coming out of the General Manager’s Office, Xiao Junxuan went directly to tour the Factory.

Because of Xiao Junxuan’s tall height, good figure, handsome appearance and extraordinary temperament, he looked like a beautiful scenery wherever he walked.

Most of the people working in this factory are young, especially many who are only two years out of junior high school and have followed acquaintances into the factory.

The girls and women working in the workshop inadvertently looked up and saw Xiao Junxuan outside the factory, their eyes instantly brightening as they said to their colleagues, “Look, that young man outside is so handsome, is he the new guy? I’ve never seen him before.”

The colleague looked up and said, “He must be the new guy. If he had come before, such a handsome young man would have been recognized by everyone sooner. ”

“New guy, huh? He doesn’t look very old and is so handsome. I wonder if he already has a girlfriend?” a girl with a blushing face muttered.

A married woman nearby teased, “Interested, huh? Why don’t you go ask him and find out!”

The girl with a red face replied, “We don’t know each other at all, what am I supposed to ask him about?”

The woman laughed and said, “You may not know each other now, but maybe you will be familiar in a few days. You can ask him then.”

She also glanced over and sighed softly, “To be honest, this is the first time I’ve seen such a handsome young man in person. In the past, we only watched handsome guys on TV. It’s a pity that Time doesn’t spare anyone. My children are all grown up now.”

Xiao Junxuan was the subject of discussions not just here, but everywhere he went. As long as someone caught a glimpse of his face, they couldn’t help but talk about him.

After all, they rarely saw someone with such a stunning appearance.

Some of the young men in the factory who didn’t have girlfriends suddenly felt threatened.

They grumbled, “Who is this stinky kid? Why haven’t we seen him before? Is he new here?”

“He must be new. If he had been here before, we would have seen him!”

“So is he here to work in the factory? Why isn’t he with anyone?”

“Who knows! He probably wants to look around the factory on his first visit.” Deep down, they were worried that he would be assigned to their team.

Because having a man who looks better than they do in the same team also puts a lot of pressure on them.

“Humph, his skin is so white, he must be a Little White Face. What kind of work can he do?”

“You didn’t see the looks in those girls’ eyes when they saw him, they were all shining. He’s just a little more handsome than us, what’s the big deal? What’s there to look at?”

“That’s right, what’s the big deal about being handsome? Only if you can work hard and earn more than us is it impressive. Otherwise, if you can’t work and have no money, how can you date girls? Do you expect girls to support you?

That would be so embarrassing.”

Well, the tone of these words was sour.

However, since it was work hours, they couldn’t cause any trouble even if they wanted to.

After touring the factory, Xiao Junxuan went into the workshop.

The Workshop Supervisor was slightly puzzled when he saw an unfamiliar young man wandering around the entrance.