chapter 75

Chapter 75: Chapter 75: Seed Station

When they arrived at the amusement park around 3-4 0’clock in the afternoon, Xiao Jinli and Xiao Siqian frowned when they saw the crowd in the pool, resembling dropped dumplings.

Both of them were clean freaks who didn’t like so many people swimming together.

Xiao Jinli said directly, “Dad, Mom, there are too many people here. I don’t want to swim anymore.”

If she wanted to swim, she would have preferred the creek in the village, which seemed cleaner than this place.

Xiao Siqian also stated, “Uncle, Aunt, I don’t want to swim either!”

Xiao Junxuan took a look and said, “So many people swimming together, it’s better to swim in our village’s creek. More fun.”

Xiao Father and Xiao Mother didn’t feel comfortable seeing so many people swimming together either.

They thought the kids would like it and came here with them. Since the kids didn’t like it, everyone naturally left.

After leaving the amusement park, Xiao Jinli said again that she wanted to go to the library, and Xiao Siqian agreed to accompany her.

Fearing the incidents from the morning would happen again, Xiao Junxuan also wanted to go with them.

Xiao Jinli, ‘

She directly refused, “Brother, if you’re busy, don’t worry about us. Things like bullying don’t happen all the time. Besides, I haven’t suffered any losses since I was a kid. With the strength in my body, even the most aggressive person can’t mess with me. You can rest assured.”

Xiao Junxuan thought about it and said, “Alright, just be careful.”

His visit to Jianggan City wasn’t just for fun. Besides meeting old friends, he also had work and business to discuss.

He knew his sister’s abilities.

Not only was she strong, but she also had great luck. Usually, those who bullied her would end up unlucky first. That’s why the title “Lucky Star” had stuck with her for more than ten years.

Xiao Junxuan told Xiao Siqian, “Xiao Quan, please take care of my sister.”

Xiao Siqian said with slight embarrassment, “Brother Xuan, Jinli is my sister now too. Protecting my sister is my natural duty.”

Moreover, it seemed that Xiao Jinli didn’t need his protection. She could handle many things by herself.

Sometimes Xiao Siqian wondered if Jinli had the mind of an adult in the body of a child.

Xiao Father still accompanied Xiao Mother to the shopping mall.

For women, other than jewelry, there are also clothes and bags.

Xiao Father was happy to accompany his wife to buy these things, paying with his card and carrying the bags behind her.

After Xiao Father and the others left, Xiao Jinli turned to Xiao Siqian and said,

Ad

“Brother Little Quan, I don’t want to go to the library now.”

“Huh?” Xiao Siqian looked puzzled. “Then where do you want to go?”

Xiao Jinli said, “I’m not as familiar with this place as the county town. I want to go out and look around!”

Although they had a car at home, they didn’t come to Jianggan City very often. In the past ten years, Xiao Jinli hadn’t visited much.