"What the fuck is up?"

Gio: You was on Dukes stream?

"Yeah and I heard all the bullshit that he's been lying on"

Gio: And I think you should go live and explain everything because right now, it's not looking good.

"I'm not going to give the nigga the time and energy. If the people want it, I'll give it, Gio, I'm not in the right headspace right now so Imma go to sleep"

Gio: Alright, I love you Imma see you later.

I then end the call and lay down and scroll through Instagram and then I see Duke's video of him talking shit on the story between me and him on Shade room. And then I let out a big exhale and went to bed.

I didn't even bother finishing the stream because I didn't wanna see him talking bullshit on what happened between us.

I then go on my stalker page and go on Kaliya's page to see what they've posted together. I go on her story and I see Duke on her chest sleeping and her mouth closed buried in his locs with the lights on red. What cringy shit.

That is not what I wanna go to sleep seeing. So I closed my phone and went to bed. Imma watch the other clips tomorrow.

The Next Day

I then wake up and see my phone buzzing with text messages. Some were fans, some were celebrities and some were just my friends. I know this stress is going to follow me throughout the day. I have a shoot with AMP to go to because I'm directing that video as well so I've got to do my shit so their videos can be the best they can be because them boys have been my long time friends for a while so it'll be nice if I help them out because they've helped me out with some shit. But I don't want Duke or his new bitch well not his new bitch but his raggedy ass bitch to be near me at all.

I woke up and responded to my messages and went to the bathroom and turned on some 90s rnb and started to get ready. I wanted to wear a New York Yankees fit because as you know my obsession with New York Yankees shit is insane.

So I decided to wear all navy blue. I wore a white NY Yankees shirt with some navy blue NY Yankees cargo pants with some Timbs and a blue oversized NY Yankees jacket and a New York Yankees hat with some black oversized glasses.

I then clean my apartment and leave the apartment and head downstairs to my Tesla. I then get in and Davis sends me the address. Today's shoot is just them doing a kids basketball tournament. I now understand why I got invited to this shoot. It's with kids.

So then I arrive at the shoot and I see the AMP crew and then I look to my corner and see Duke and Kaliya hugging and kissing so I ignored it. He looked at me but we didn't have anything to say anything to each other because it's over. I then see my girls and give them all a hug and squeal with them because they haven't seen me in a while.

Callie: We missed you! What happened to talking to us everyday?

"Y'all I had to take time off for myself, you know how fucking messed up I am but i'm here to shoot this shoot and go home"

I then get to the side bench in the hall and wait for Davis to tell me to start talking to the cameramen. I'm very familiar with them. Walid and Chris. Good mans for real. They help the boys film their videos. So it was time to shoot and we started shooting and filming

I then started to direct and tell them what to do. My voice is normally edited out but I do a pretty good job for a director. We then shoot for 30 mins until our hour break. I then sit at the side bench on the last row in the hall and I'm sitting alone. All the girls are hanging out including Kaliya she's with the girls and Duke. They were holding hands. I couldn't just be in there it disgusts me.

Gio and Karrah texted me saying they were outside, I then go down the stairs and walk out the hall.

Davis: Dest, where you going?

"Giovanna and Karrahbooo are outside going to get them and I door dashed myself some food too so i'll be back"

Davis: Aight bet.

I then walk to the the outside of the hall and see Gio and Karrah walking towards me. We give each other a group hug and started to walk inside.

Gio: You're looking good bitch.

"Why thank ya bitch, I always look good. Anyways , come to where I'm sitting"

Karrah: Ain't the rest of the girls sitting with you?

"They close amongst each other they've seem to forget that I exist now Kaliya is the new me"

Gio: That's some bullshit.

"The only people that speak to me is you two that's it"

Karrah: Damn that's unfortunate but it's okay you've always got us so you good.

We then walk to my seat and we all sit down at the back of the hall at the top of the stairs. We then go on our phones and speak amongst each other as I see the girls walking up to us.

Skye: Why don't you wanna sit with us?

"Oh don't wanna disturb you guys' fun, i'm already not in the mood as it is so Imma be good over here"

Ammi: You sure girl? You seem a little lonely.

"I've got Gio and Karrah, i'm good"

Gio and Karrah look at Ammi with a confused face and just tried to ignore what she just said.

Adreel: Girl just so you know, we miss you over here and we really want you to come back. Kaliya were dealing with the new change.

"And y'all seem to be taking this new change so serious because y'all already laughing amongst each other"

Callie: It's not like that Destinee.

"You know what? I don't care. It'll be best if you guys go back to your area and I shoot this video and go home because I'm already sick and tired of this place and just being here"

Adreel: Destinee we didn't mean t-

"Go"

The girls them walk down the stairs and go to their side of the hall. They just kept staring at me which made me feel bad because those were my best friends and now they've replaced me. It hurts but I'm just going to have to deal.

The hour break was over and we finished the remainder of the video and I then got my bad and told Gio and Karrah we're leaving. I see someone follow from behind me. It was Duke.

Duke: Hey Destinee can I spe-

"Don't you dare come close to me, I told you to leave me alone. You do your life, I do mine. Stop calling me all the time. We here for business, not your bullshit"

Gio and Karrah look at him up and down and walked off. I then said goodbye to Karrah and Gio  and got in my Tesla and drove home.