No one

I didn't know what to say so I remained silent.
The only thing I knew what to do is to run from him, the danger. so my legs began to walk slowly through the crowd of people, pressing my body through as I felt his presence behind me with a small distance the whole time.

I stopped as I had gotten to the door of the club. I sighed as I laid my hands on the handle. My brain shouted for me to open it but my body did not listen.

" never thought I would see you here alone" he said with an ignorant voice making me turn.

His eyes pierced mine immediately

" what is it you want from me?" I sighed
" I heard on the news" he only said making my throat go dry and my eyes sting as my whole body sunk together making me feel small, like if I was no one.

I turned my sunken body away from him and slowly letting the handle press down as the cold air wrapped around me like a blanket and dragged me out of the warm place.

I walked with my heavy body, pressing my tears back with every step I took on the hard ground as I felt like I wound break into pieces in any second now.

" Lilah don't walk away from me!" His slightly demanding voice filled me as I could hear him keeping up with me from behind.

My body suddenly stopped and my heart wanted to shoutout the pain I had kept inside of me for so long.

" what is it you want from me Tom?" I shouted at him who looked at me shocked

He looked at me with a hard and angry gaze from my outburst.

" why don't you leave me alone? We meet by a accident and I regret it so much now when I know who you really are Tom, so what is it you want from me!"

He let out a laugh as he took a step closer to me.

" I know your in pain from the very first time I saw you, don't think I'm stupid I remember the way you screamed you stepfathers name that night, you are just as broken as I am" he said low making me let out a laugh

" I am nothing like you, but fine if you want to now how broken I really am go ahead. Ever since I was 10 years old he have come to my room, touched me, abused me, I feel his hand where ever I go and oh what I wished I could cut of every part he have touched, so here now you now how broken I really am but know this I am nothing like you!"

I my eyes froze on his and saw his eyes soften and I realized what I had said, I hade never spoken about it, never mentioned what he have been doing to me.

" have you anywhere to go?" He asked with a low voice and his eyes not looking at me and i couldn't tell if he was disgusted by me or felt pity for me.

I shake my head as I let my tears fall, feeling my body break down to the ground once again and feel the pain of realizing my mother was gone and I had no one anymore.

I felt the movement of a car under me as I sat rested against a leather seat. It was hard and uncomfortable but I had no strength to move my numb body so I just sat there, my head leaned back at the headrest slightly looking at the the beautiful city that was becoming alive.

I glanced at the rearview window and saw toms dark eyes looking at me but looked away the second I looked.

It was a weird situation, I was in a car with one of the most dangerous men in New York that could kill me any second if he wanted but weirdly enough I found comfort in his presence even though I was terrified of him.

The car rolled into a big garage with many cars lined up next to each other on two sides, all sports car in different colors.

He opened my door and I just looked at him with my eyes heavy making him help me out and walk me into his enormous apartment and getting greated by Bill making a confused face to Tom.

He lead me to the bedroom I had slept in once, I was so tired when I got down under the slightly cold covers " I'm outside if you need anything" he nodded at me before closing the door after him.

I laid there in the dark silence and hearing Bill ask Tom what I was doing here.

" her mom died and you wouldn't imagine what she have gone through bill" I heard his muffled voice making me close my eyes hard as a tear rolled down my cheek.