S8 Chapter 7: Warning from the future

When Kai and the others heard that an unknown threat is coming they all gather to hear the news.

Kickinchicken: So there's like an evil threat from the future what's this being's name?

Silver hesitated at first but knew that he needed to tell them.

Silver: Well you guys won't believe this but this guy looked exactly like Kai.

That shocked everyone.

Dravise:(shocked) A being that looks exactly like Kai?

Kai: But I never hurt anyone.

Whisper: We know you don't hurt anyone because we fought this imposter but this being was too strong and we traveled here to you guys timeline.

Mighty: He even calls himself a Dragon God of Destruction just like Dharak.

Catnap: He sounds like a crazy person.

Kai: What's this guy's name?

Tangle: He calls himself Kai Black and he's not the only one there's even evil future of you guys as well.

Helix: Oh great.

Pinkie Pie: That doesn't sound good.

Bulltrap: Sounds like more heralds of Dharak.

Dragold had his suspicions and needed to see Dialga and he hopes that he's wrong that it's not who he thinks it is.

Craftycorn: So we're dealing with imposters.

Kelvin: We'll have to be careful when we encounter this Kai Black and his team.

Bloody Bunny nodded agreeing with him.

Lori: That also means we'll need to train and be prepared for when these beings arrive.

They all nodded as they begin to train.

Meanwhile...

The cities were destroyed and there was no sign of life human and Avalacian along with Pokemon. Then a figure floated above the destroyed city it was Kai Black.

Kai Black: Soon my perfect utopia will be born and no one will stand in my way

Then the evil future counterpart of Lisa, Nicole, and Bubba Bubbaphant appeared and a certain enemy of Lincoln also appeared it was Chandler.

Bubba Bubbaphant Black: We found Silver, Whisper, Mighty and Tangle.

Kai Black:(evil smile) Good. 

Chandler:(evil smile) I'm going to enjoy killing the Loud Family and the rest.

Kai Black: Patience Chandler we'll destroy them all soon enough.

To be continued...