S8 Chapter 6: Fight for the Secret Formula

Periwinkle and Quickforce are having fun playing together same with Kai and the others that are at Goo Lagoon.

Lori: I'll admit this beach called Goo Lagoon is relaxing.

Zach: You said it.

Periwinkle and Quickforce are splashing each other laughing and then bumped into each other. Quickforce and Periwinkle both blushed.

Aurora: Aw That's so cute!

Periwinkle:(blushing) S-shut up big sister.

That's when Kai and the others sensed Dark Energies.

Kelvin: Let's go everyone!

They all went to the Krusty Krab and sees Plankton along with their enemies taking the Krabby Patty secret Formula.

Mr Krabs: You'll never get away with this Plankton!

Plankton: I already have!

Kai: We don't think so!

Drazeros: Looks like this won't be so boring after all.

Felice cracks her knuckles.

Felice:(evil smile) Good!

They charged at Kai and the others as it becomes fierce. Kai, Cozy Glow, and Blaze including Lilac, Lori and Bobby charged at Drazeros and Razia while SpongeBob and the rest fought Plankton and the others. Kai and Drazeros clashed same with Cozy Glow and the others as they fought Razia.

Plankton is about to leave the restaurant in his robot suit with the formula in hand but Quickforce uses Pin Missile that stopped him.

Plankton:(anger) You fools won't stop me!

Plankton attacks Quickforce but he dodges as Periwinkle and Aurora helps Quickforce in fighting Plankton.

Lilac, Lori, Zander, Blaze, and Cozy Glow fought Razia as they traded blows to each other. Lori Roundhouse Kicked Razia but the female Shadowdragon blocks the attack as Lilac, Cozy Glow, Zander, and Blaze attack. Jake and Siderian clashed with their swords while Drazen and the others fought Brevon and the rest.

Periwinkle, Aurora, and Quickforce fought Plankton as they knock the glass bottle with paper out of his hand and destroyed the robot suit.

Kai and the others were able to defeat Drazeros and the others. Quickforce gives the secret formula to Mr Krabs.

Drazeros: This isn't over. Retreat!

Drazeros and the others retreated leaving Plankton behind.

Plankton: Hey wait! Take me with you!

Clever Claws and Fyra got in front of him since he's small.

Fyra: Yeah I don't think so!

Cozy Glow: You're not going anywhere.

Then the police arrived and put Plankton in a small police truck as it takes him to Bikini Bottom Jail.

SpongeBob: Thanks for helping us out guys.

Aerion: No problem. 

Corazon: I'll admit I don't get why this formula for a burger is so special.

Kai: That's one of the greatest mysteries. Also Cozy Glow are you and Zander a couple?

Both Cozy Glow and Zander blushed when he said that.

Cozy Glow:(blushing) B-bit brother!

Lori: Ohhhhh! Me and Bobby can't wait to see our grandchildren!

Cozy Glow and Zander the Pikachu's blushes grew brighter as they laughed.

Sandy: You know we could come and visit you guys and help out when Drazeros and his crew are up to no good.

Kai:(smile) We appreciate it.

Lori: Goodbye everyone!

They all said goodbye as they return to Royal Woods. Kai and the rest are having a sparring match while the Mane 6 and SpongeBob and his friends sparred as well that's when Dragold along with Silver, Whisper and two new friends.

Dravise: Hey uncle Dragold, Silver, and Whisper. Who are these two?

???: My names Mighty.

???: And I'm Tangle the Lemur

Tangle:(excited) I can't believe I'm actually meeting the legendary heroes! 

Helix: Um nice to meet you both as well.

Dragold: I wish it was under better circumstances but I'm afraid we have a situation.

Twilight: What do you mean?

Kai: I'm also wondering about that too.

Silver: Let me explain it to all of you.

While Kai and the others have defeated Plankton a new threat has risen. Can our heroes defeat this new enemy? Find out next Freedom Planet Kai the Firedragon's adventures!

To be continued...