Chapter 9: The search for the temple of the master Kingdom Stone Part 1

Kai was still surprised to hear what Jake said. The master kingdom stone is real and it's on Earth. Kai thought it was a myth but he was proven wrong.

Kai: How did the master kingdom stone get here on Earth?. He asked Jake the wolf.

Jake then answered his question.

Jake: My clan as well as your kind transported it to Earth to keep it out of Drazeros's hands and to those that want to you its power for evil. He answered Kai.

Kai was now even more surprised to learn that there was more dragons and wanted to learn if there are more fire dragons like him.

Kai: Are there more fire dragons like me and my guardian?. He asked Jake with hope in his voice.

Jake and Henry had sad looks on there faces as they told him.

Henry: Unfortunately there are no more fire dragons. You're the last of their kind. He said to Kai with sadness in his voice.

Kai was sad to know that he's the last of the fire dragons but knew there wasn't time to mourn. They needed to stop Drazeros from obtaining the master kingdom stone.

Kai: So how do we find the master kingdom stone?. He asked them with seriousness in his voice.

The youngest member of the Loud family also wants to help them too.

Jake then said to Kai as he kept his eyes on the road.

Jake: Your Guardian Dragoon gave you that map before he died right?. He asked Kai as he nodded his head.

Jake: We'll need to use it to find the temple which isn't going to be easy. He said to Kai.

Kai then had a smirk on his face.

Kai: I wouldn't worry about how far we have to go in the car. Besides we can use the transport diamonds to get us there. He said to them.

That's when the map began to glow.

Kai brought out the map as he and Henry looks at the map they learn of its location. The temple is located in the Antarctic.

Henry: Looks like we found the location of the temple. He said to his friends.

Kai then looked at Lily with concern.

Kai: Lily me and the others are going to drop you off with Stella. I don't want you to get hurt. He said to Lily with worried and concern in his voice.

But Lily shook her head no because she wants to help them on their journey.

Kai, Jake, and Henry knew there was no other way as they have bring her with them on their journey to retrieve the stone.

Meanwhile at the island resort.....

The louds and Casagrandes are having a blast. All except for Lori and her boyfriend Bobby. They were both worried about Kai the fire dragon and Lily. Rita came up to them and ask them.

Rita: You're both worried about Kai and Lily?. She asked them as they both nodded.

Rita had a smile and told them.

Rita: Don't worry so much. I'm sure they're ok. She said to them with reassurance.

Lori then looked at her mother.

Lori: It's not just that mom. It's just I could tell he's been all alone on Earth for 16 years with no friends and family. She said with sadness in her voice. Lori and Bobby both want to be there for Kai.

Rita understood why they were both worried for him and she too felt bad for Kai. Until Rita had an idea.

Rita: I got an idea. How about you and Bobby adopt Kai as your son. She said to them with happiness in her voice.

Lori and Bobby looked at each other and both nodded with smiles on their faces. Kai was going to be very happy to know that he has a family. But unaware that Kai, Jake, Henry, and Lily are on a journey to stop Drazeros from obtaining the master Kingdom Stone.

To be continued....