S2 Chapter 9: Adopted in the Gurdle family

After Kai explained the reason why Kelvin was with him they agreed to let Kelvin stay with the louds. Kelvin also apologized to Jake and the others. Jake was still cautious of him but could tell he meant it. Since then they got along well with Kelvin.

Kelvin: You know I always wondered what it would be like to be part of a family just like how Kai and the others are.

Kelvin sighed and wished to be part of a family as he was walking to the park.

The Gurdle family are enjoying the day at the park until they see Kelvin.

Zach decided to go up to Kelvin the firedragon and say hi.

Zach: (smile) Hi there I'm Zach Gurdle what's your name?

Kelvin: The names Kelvin the firedragon.

Zach: Nice to meet you Kelvin. If you don't mind me asking what are you doing here at the park?

Kelvin: Just enjoying the scenery.

Zach could tell it was more than that.

Zach: Are you sure that's why you're here at the park?

Kelvin sighed knowing that Zach was on to him.

Kelvin: Well to be honest. I wish that I also had a family.

Zach felt bad for him that's when he got an idea and went to ask his parents if Kelvin can be part of the Gurdle family. Both Mr and Mrs Gurdle talked it out and agreed to let Kelvin be part of the Gurdle family.

Zach then walked up to Kelvin.

Zach: (smile) Kelvin how would you like to be part of the Gurdle family?

Kelvin was shocked when he heard that but soon smiled.

Kelvin then patted Zach on the head.

Kelvin: I'd like that very much little brother.

Kelvin now has three special people that he now calls family.

The louds Kai and Lilac saw the whole thing and smiled for Kelvin.

To be continued...