chapter 14

Having crossed the border, it didn't take long before they found themselves surrounded by demon-like creatures, each one looking creepier than the next

Having crossed the border, it didn't take long before they found themselves surrounded by demon-like creatures, each one looking creepier than the next. This was the only information Yueting had managed to gather before venturing this far.

 𝒟𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈

𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓋𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝓈, 𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒽𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃-𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒𝓈. 𝒯𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝑜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝒹𝑒𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓀. 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓊𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑜𝓂𝓎, 𝓇𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓉𝓎𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒽𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎.

That was all she could find; there was more, though it didn't seem very important. Getting off her horse in a blink, Yueting pulls out her dual swords. Since both qi and demonic qi were used here, she had to modify her attacks a little. 

Now that she had already used the technique Light Silence, it would probably be easier to use now. Through the system's training assistance, she didn't really have to train. She could just activate the training help during fights so that she learns while fighting. 

Something Yueting had also discovered is that the system bases its assistance on the enemy's strength and the strength the ability needs.

Telling the system to "activate Astral Annihilation."

⌞Activating ability...⌝

⌞Automatically activating ability training...⌝

Astral Annihilation, an ability Yueting had discovered in another world while reading. It was originally meant for elemental users, but by altering both the name and the way the ability is used, Yueting created Astral Annihilation.

Having activated Astral Annihilation, most of the enemies were bound by big and heavy chains, some struggling to survive under the weight of the chains. Pulling out her dual swords, Yueting delivers the final strike and cuts off their heads. They weren't very strong demons, but the weaker they are, the more of them attack at once to increase their chances. 

Having killed all the demons, Yueting deactivates the abilities and calls her horse towards her. Wiping the blood off her face, Yueting gets back onto the horse. Looking totally shocked, Meiyang speaks, "A-are you sure you're not someone of super high status?"

"In the end, you're stronger than me, so you shouldn't act scared," Yueting says. She knew Meiyang was strong, maybe even stronger than Yueting with the help of the system. Meiyang had experience, and well, Zhang Wei, who tried not to seem powerful but was surely very powerful.