{BXG}Back to busy stocking up after natural disasters

Author: Zhi Acridine

Category: Romance

Status: Completed

Chinese title; 重回天灾囤货忙

Link;https://shubaowb.com/novel/277636.html

In 2030, a heavy rain swept half of the Blue Star. Floods, rising sea levels, earthquakes, tsunamis, virus spread, food shortages, high temperatures, and extreme cold... In the face of an unprecedented disaster, everyone struggled to survive.

Yu Yuetong struggled to survive for more than 20 years and died on the night of 2052 when the extreme cold was about to pass. When I opened my eyes again, I was back in 2027.

My parents were still alive at this time, and relatives outside the room were still arguing over the demolition compensation.

Yu Yuetong shed tears. In her next life, she must work hard to stock up on goods and prepare to make up for the regrets of the previous life.

On a rainy day, she was baking dried meat and growing mushrooms at home. The whole family gathered around the table, and the steaming hot pot dispelled the humidity and coldness.

On a snowy day, she makes dumplings and grows leeks at home. The aroma of stewed pork ribs with pickled cabbage in the kitchen fills the house, making people forget their worries.

On hot days, she eats watermelon at home and makes popsicles. The crispy red flesh is so sweet that it makes her feel refreshed and refreshed!

Reading Guide

1. A slow-burning farming novel with plenty of space. There are a lot of hoarding plots in the early stages, and collecting and hoarding run through the entire text.

2. Food, food, food! The more difficult it is, the better the heroine will eat. Use food to relieve anxiety and don't dwell on it.

3. There is a hand-in situation, but it is not a normal hand-over.

4. There is a male protagonist, but there are not many emotional lines.

5. The heroine is not a saint, but she is not cold either. She is like an ordinary person. She lives her own life first and then helps others when she has enough energy.

6. The heroine has a big golden finger. The heroine is the strongest in the whole story. There is no stronger female than a male.

7. Create an imaginary world, do not substitute it into reality!

Content tags: Farming, Rebirth, Apocalypse, Food

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Yu Yuetong ┃ Supporting Role: ┃ Others |