Chapter 23

•Yuvanika's POV•

As my eyes try to adjust to the lights my tearful gaze finds Vansh. He is panicking seeing my condition but my mind is unable to understand anything. He hurriedly picks me in his arms and take me to washroom under the shower. His gentle touch along my arms and cheeks makes me relaxed. He gently glides his hands against my back as I lean against him.

I know our relationship began with a lie, a deception about which he's not aware. I know my Chaarvi's death is related to the Rajawats and that was the first reason why I made Shriti approach me.

Everything was working with perfection until Shivansh and Rahil came to me for a case. The months that I spent with Shivansh made me go crazy! All I could think about was him. He is a responsible man with ethics. But he can go through the darkest lanes if it can protect his family.

I could not stop myself from falling for him. Yes, I know I love him. Maybe my intentions were not good but with time I've realised he is the best husband a woman can ever ask for. When we began dating I was skeptical about the feeling in my heart if I will ever be able to reciprocate his love with the same intensity.

I've come to realisation that I can't compare his love for me with mine. I love him in my own ways. He has become the most important element of my world and I would gladly choose him over anything else.

The next two days are spent in work and a little fun. Everyone was preparing for tomorrow's Puja as it is Shivratri. I am on my periods so I won't be participating in the Puja but I'll keep fast and can take part in all the other activities. This is the first time I'll be fasting for Shivratri. I've never done it because I never believed in Shivji. I asked him to protect something very dear to me. He never heard my plea. Never has he shown any grace on me. Charvi always did. She always used to say that Mahadev is with her so nothing can harm her. Delusion.

But this time I want to. I want to believe him for the last time. He gave me Shivansh and this family but will he let us be together forever? This is the last time I'm putting my faith in him. Please don't break it Mahadev!

Every year, the Rajawat family organises Rudra Abhishek in the Shiv- Parvati Temple after which Prasad is distributed among the underprivileged people. Donations are made to orphanages and old age homes.

Maa and Chachi asked me to rest as I'm on my periods and will be fasting tomorrow. So here I'm on my bed working on my laptop.

The next morning, I wake up even before my alarm rings. It's 3:30 in the morning and Vansh is snuggled to my chest.

I kiss his forehead and dash to the washroom to take a quick bath. After half an hour long quick shower I wear my blouse and underskirt as I try to drape the saree. I've draped the saree around my waist quite perfectly but the plates are not getting set.

For the next fifteen minutes I try to make perfect plates but it is anything then perfect. Having no options I come out of the closet of seeing Vansh already showered. His fresh fragrance hits my nostrils making all my irritation go away! His naked back is facing me as he is busy doing something with his kurta.

The saree plates long forgotten lying on the ground as I shamelessly check out my husband.

Those biceps flex! His strong back muscles leaves me wide mouth! How beautiful my nail marks would look on his back while his palm is wrapped around my neck and hairs. Pulling and tugging my hairs in a fierce action! A perfect amount of painful pleasure!

I come out of my lala land when I feel a pair of arms around my waist. My eyes snap to meet my pati parameshwar's who is standing so close to me. He drops a lingering kiss on my neck making me feel all giddy!