Characters 2✨

As I said earlier, here are some more characters.

Brinda Sharma : Teacher by profession, sweet and innocent Best friend of Yuvanika since high school. Parents died when she was 15, so she lives with her Nana Nani.

Siya Rai Singhania: Volunteers for various NGOS. Co-founder of Sitara Orphanages. Another Best friend of Yuvanika. Married to Rakshit Rai Singhania.

Charvi Sharma : Another Best Friend of Yuvanika. Bought up in an orphanage. No news of where her parents are. She is that friend of Yuvanika who disappeared all of a sudden.

Rakshit Rai Singhania: Husband of Siya. Fell in love with Siya at first sight. Most powerful man of Asia Has connections with underworld. Yuvanika is like a baby sister he never had. He was Yuvanika's senior in college and have known each other since then. He is also buisness rival of Rajawats.

Manisha Maheshwari: Bua of Shivansh. She loves the Rajawat siblings to the core. Best Bua to ever exist. Has no child.

Satish Kumar Maheshwari: Fufaji of Shivansh. Loves his wife to the core. Not the kaleshi but Fun loving fufaji.

Kalpana Rathore: Nani of Shivansh. She is the aunt of Astha and Shrestha who raised them as their mother died during Shrestha's birth and father died after few years in a accident. This Nani of Shivansh loves taunting.

Rishabh Vashisht: Best friend of Shivansh. Loves teasing and roasting Shivansh. He has his own chain of hotels and restaurants all over Rajasthan.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hopefully no more characters 😂🤡

Don't worry Gulab Jamuns
I'll update soon🩷