Chapter 11

Author's POV•

Brinda runs into Yuvanika's arms bawling her eyes. While the Rajawat sisters too come to them with moist eyes.Yuvanika and Shivansh get confused. Taking hold of Brinda's face Yuvanika's eyes notice her bloody neck with teeth marks.

Her anger filled eyes look at Brinda who is a crying mess.

The voice of someone shouting catches their attention and they turn to face the asshole Gautam who is being held by the Royal guards.

The Rajawat brothers come and stand next to their sisters. Their knuckles are injured and that excuse of a human named Gautam is bleeding all over.

She turns to Brinda who is holding her dupatta and ask her," Did he?"

All she does is nod. So Yuvanika turn to Ranasa and says , " I hope you have good connections." But before he or anyone could comprehend what she meant, she shoots that asshole's knees with her gun. He falls on his knees screaming and crying like a baby. He isn't even able to crawl but all he could do was wail because of the pain.

Yuvanika takes Rahil's handkerchief and ties his mouth shut and wispers," next time you dare to walk near Brinda it'll be your last day on earth" and smirks . But making a innocent face says, " Oops now to you won't be able to even walk tsk tsk tsk" and then backs off.

Shivansh nods towards the Royal Guards and they take away that Asshole.

Shivansh orders everyone in his dark voice to settle in the car immediately.

They all reach Shivansh's penthouse and get settled in the living room. Shivansh brings water for everyone and Yuvanika goes over to a drawer and brings out first aid kit.

She clicks pictures of everyone's injury.

Shivansh's POV•

Well I knew this woman isn't a damsel in distress. She holds the eloquent blandishments to conquer the unconquerable.

The way her words are enough to button one's lip always amaze me.

For her loved one's she's full of joys of spring but the minute one gets their name registered in her bad books she's as lethal as a water hemlock.

For the Navratri celebration she wore a saree. And me being an idiot couldn't even make an eye-contact with her. She looked so irresistibly gorgeous.

And let me not start with how hot she looked with a gun! Her bangle cladded hands a contrast to her actions. And the way she swayed to the beats of garba made made by heart pitter-patter! This is not me! I ain't a softy but around her I become insane yet only she keeps me sane.

Presently she is clicking pictures of everyone's injury. So I ask , " Why are you clicking pictures of the injuries?"

She says, " We'll need evidence na for filing a case against him in the court."

But court means trouble. Mr. Amarjeet's case lasted for more than a month and I'm sure this would take longer and much more trouble. So I look at Rahil and Dhruv and they have the same expression as mine.

So I say, " No need to file any case. You asked I have good connections or not. I have. I'll handle that Gautam myself. And don't worry he'll get exactly what he deserves." I said with smirk.

She smiles and says, " definitely "

Dhruv breaks the silence and says, " May I ask who that gobar I mean Gautam was? I mean do you guys know him ?"