Chapter 13

•Author's POV•

Yuvanika had cases to handle and on top of that she also had to guide the interns whearas Shivansh had meetings lined up that he had earlier planned to cancel. But Yuvanika insisted to finish the work and then go on a week long date. Therefore they had to postpone their date by around a month. It's 27th November today when they'll be beginning their special date.

Yuvanika told her parents that their is a important client from Mumbai for which she has to go for a week. Considering her work dynamics even the family didn't have any problem. Even at her office she took one week leave. But the truth is even she doesn't know where she's going. She tried a lot to pester Shivansh to reveal the location but he being the stubborn boyfriend didn't reveal it.

Yuvanika packed her luggage and reached the airport where Shivansh was waiting for her outside.

They shared a warm hug as they're meeting after an entire week! They had to finish their work ASAP so they could leave on their date because of which they didn't get time to meet. Shivansh kissed her head lovingly and Yuvanika relaxed in his arms.

Breaking the hug, they held each other's hands and walked inside.

"By the way Mr. Rajawat you've underestimated me! You think I won't be able to know where we're going?"

Shivansh smirks, " Sure Miss. Rajput try as much as you want but you won't be able to know because we're not boarding the commercial flights."

"Aayein!" Yuvanika exclaims making Shivansh chuckle.

"Yes and stop watching so much reels."  He says with a laugh.

She rolled her eyes at him. They were stopped for the immigration process in the private jet terminal. Shivansh submitted the required documents after which both of them along with 10 guards boarded the plane.

Yuvanika was stunned seeing the jet. It was black in colour with a hint of red in it giving it a dangerous look of passionate elegance. The interior of the jet was nothing less. It was all black and golden giving it a rich look!

 It was all black and golden giving it a rich look!