Chapter 19

•Yuvanika's POV•

As I spread my legs Shivansh holds my ankles and pulls me on his lap! Making both of us burst in laughter!

He kissed my nose and with a smirk says, "Let's not start something that will make me lose control. And we definitely not want my in-laws to hear anything more than they already have"

Shittt!!! Mai to mumma papa ko bhull hi gai!

My eyes widened and I ran to washroom to get ready! Soon both of us went downstairs where papa and bhaiya were cutting fruits and watching serial with Mumma and Bhabhi.

I cleared my throat and their attention shifted to us.

Bhabhi was giving me teasing glances and Maa fumbled with her words but then asked both of us to settle for breakfast. We had a small breakfast because it's already past 11 am.

As it was Sunday we all were gossiping and watching TV.

Suddenly Papa asked Shivansh, "Raat ko koi takleef to nhi hui? Yuvanika k kamre se kuch aawazei aa rhi thi. Mai raat ko hi puchne wala tha lekin biwi ji ne hume puchne ka mauka hi nhi dia."

I just want to dig the ground and bury myself in it! Goddddd!!!!! Whyyyy!!!!

My cheeks flush in embarassment and Ranasa's ears turn red! Mumma was going to say something but was cut off by Bhabhi, "Aree papa I've told Ankur to make Yuvanika's room sound proof too! Then there won't be any problem! And they can properly do it! Hainaa?"

Bhai chocked on his spit and dad made a confused face hearing her. But soon unki dimaag ki batti jali! And I'm so embarrassed right now!

Bhabhi was grinning ear to ear and bhai took her to the garden for a walk before she speaks more facts.

Maa fake laughed as the air filled with awkward silence. Papa said he has some work and sprinted off to his room. Mom too went away leaving both of us.

I looked up at Shivansh and we both burst into laughter full of embarrassment!

"Vansh you're so bad! Ugghhhhhh!" I whined.

"Oh! Am I? But I remember someone wanted my face between her legs just an hour back! My tongue on the soft folds licking and biting it until you released the sweetest nectar! " He wispered.

I hit his shoulders because of how Besharam he is! Besharam Rajawat!

Soon it was time for lunch. Thankfully the lunch went normally with our usual bickering.

I and Bhabhi were gossiping when she held my hands. I looked up to see her with a pout as her eyes filled with tears. I panicked for a second because her pregnancy hormones are at peak.

"I'm so sorry Yuvi. You and Shivansh ji got embarassed in front of everyone because of me. " She said with a sniffle as a tear rolled down her cheeks.

"Aree bhabhi don't cry! Waise it's good na ab Mera bhi room soundproof ho jayega!" I said with a evil smile making her giggle.

Later in the evening we returned back to Rajawat Haveli. We rested for an hour and then Ranasa went to his home office to complete some work meanwhile I went to kitchen. Maa and Chachi asked me prepare a sweet dish but I insisted on preparing the dinner as well !

I prepared pakoda kadhi, ker sangri, gatte ki sabji, misi roti, khoba roti, bajre ki roti, chawal, Gulaab Jamun and Dal ka halwa. The aroma filled the kitchen and I smiled at it! The maids helped me in keeping the food in hot cases.

After preparing dinner and all, a helper assisted me to reach my room in this bhool bhulaiya. I went to get ready in a simple saree. Tying my hairs in a simple braid, I adorned my neck with my mangalsutra and wrists in simple gold bangles. Applying my cranberry lipbalm I grinned and kiss my reflection!