Chapter 5

The Next Day

Rajawat Haveli

Everyone is gathered on the breakfast table when Shivansh clears his throat and says, " Today Miss Rajput will be coming to office to investigate about the case. The case might seem simple but it's not. As per her analysis there is something fishy going on and it's not just about the theft. She said this might just be a faced because their aim is something greater , a higher threat to the company. And we can't take risks so each one of you will be taking bodyguards along with you wherever you. Ruhi, Shri and Shris ( he calls them by such pet name lovingly) for the next one month cancel all the plans you have. You Will be going to the college and back home straight. If required to go out you will take either of us with you. Same goes for Maa and Chachi. And Dadu you too won't go out without guards."

Arjun Singh Rajawat (Dadu) who was giving a serious expression till now made a face of betrayal and pouted like a child. The girls of the house too joined him.

He tried to coo the Rana sa sitting there because presently Shivansh wasn't talking like a grandson but a King. Dadu said, " beta you know na it's not required. We have bodyguards why to cancel our plans they will protect us na" Ruhi, Shri and Shris too joined , " Yes bhaiya we have guards already. "

Ruhi said," Bhai we planned to go shopping tomorrow. But how to go now?" And pouted.

Shivansh rolled his eyes at their antics and said, " You can go wherever you want till it's a safe place and it's just that one or more brothers of yours would tag along! Simple! "

Before anyone else could protest he made it clear," And these are my orders so don't try to melt me with your antics because I won't and if I'm saying so you must understand the intensity of the threat"

Everyone nodded in understanding and had their breakfast with Atharva, Dhruv, Rahil, Rohini, and Shriti - Shristi cracking jokes and pulling each other's legs to lighten the environment. Shrestha and Astha smiled seeing their bond.

The Rajawat ladies had a red hue on their cheeks because of the teasings of their husbands under the table. And what to say about the Rajawat Dads they were busy secretly romancing their respective wives while making them all blushy blushy.

After breakfast, everyone left for their work.

•Yuvanika's POV•

I parked my Black Beauty a bit far from the huge 40 floored office of The Rajawats. The parking lot was full so now I had to walk and reach there.

I entered with my heels clicking,dressed in my favourite outfit which made several heads snap in my direction but I chose to ignore them.

Yuvanika's Outfit

Yuvanika's Outfit

I reached the reception and found Mr.Shivansh's secretary Rishabh waiting for me. He guided me to the elevator to reach the 30th floor which had the Rajawat brothers cabin. He knocked Mr. Rahil's cabin door to which we got a reply 'come in'. We entered and Mr. Rahil greeted me. He asked to have a seat which I happily took as my legs were already paining. Reason number one I had to walk from the parking to the office which too quite far and second reason is that I'm wearing a new pair of heels which gave me shoe bites.

 Reason number one I had to walk from the parking to the office which too quite far and second reason is that I'm wearing a new pair of heels which gave me shoe bites

Rahil's Cabin
(please imagine a couch opposite the chairs)

Mr.Rahil offered me a glass of water which I gulped quickly.

"Are you fine bha...aa Miss Rajput?" He asked to which I nodded "yeah I'm fine".

He looked unsatisfied but still nodded.

"Bhai , papa and chachu will be here shortly. Papa and Chachu want to meet you too and then I guess you can continue your investigation" he said.

I agreed," yeah sure ! Waise bhi I wanted to have a word with the elder Rajawats".

I and Mr.Rahil talked for a few minutes about random stuff and he seems to be quite a bubbly person.

A few minutes later the Rajawat men enter. Mr. Shivansh and two men in their 50s.

"Good Morning Sir. Myself Yuvanika Rajput. I'll be handling this case." I said with a curt smile and shook hands with them.

"Good Morning Beta, I am Pranav Singh Rajawat and this is Omkar Singh Rajawat." He said with a warm smile.

After this we all settled on the couch and chairs available. With the elder Rajawats seated opposite me and the two brothers on either side of mine on the couch.

I asked them about Mr. Amarjeet and about the accident. By the time I collected all the information from them it was already 1 pm.

" I would like to review the finance reports of last 7 years and also Mr.Amarjeet's brother's will and your partnership contract. I think it would be better if we all get together to discuss these because maybe someone is using a loophole to get under your skin." I said.

Suddenly Mr Shivansh's phone rang, and excused himself.

After a few minutes he came with jaw clenched and face red with anger? What happened suddenly he was fine just now! He looked at us with fire in his eyes and at the same time my phone rang and the next words made my whole world turn 180°!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey Gulab Jamuns!

Kursi ki peti bandh lijiye aage maza aayega janab!

Do vote and comment

*Cute pout* pretty please

🌼👀