Mason looked back over to the soccer team, putting his hands on our shoulders, "I'll see you guys in physics." He then left to go watch the shirtless soccer players.

Liam turned to his locker and started to unlock it, "I just don't know-" he was cut off by Hayden, the gum chewer.

She slammed her locker shut and looked at Liam. "Nice shorts.."

She then gave me a sweet smile, and I gave her a disgusted face back. "Yeah, thanks. You know, I was wondering if you were still pissed off about sixth grade. But, uh..I guess you cleared that up."

"I'm not pissed off Liam," she sweetly smiled, "I'm vengeful." her face fell and I continued to glare at her as she walked away.

"What the hell is her problem?" I furrowed my eyebrows, watching her walk away.

"Trust me, you don't wanna know." He said. "Hey, what are you doing after school today?"

"Hmm, don't know yet. Why?" I asked,

"I don't know. I figured we could hang out.." he put his hands on my waist, "Alone."

I looked at him and laughed, "If that was your attempt at being flirtatious, you failed.."

He started to release his grip on my waist, "But that doesn't mean I said no.." I admitted, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer into a kiss. It lasted about four seconds before I pulled away, and we began walking down the hallway with our hands intertwined.

Stiles, Liam and I were in the jeep. 'Well, I can say goodbye to anything I had previously planned.' I thought, as Stiles turned the keys in the ignition.

"What's a criminal tremor?" Liam asked, holding up one of the papers with the signature.

Stiles grabbed it from him, "It doesn't matter." he pulled the car out of the school parking lot.

"I told you he was up to something," Stiles hissed, turning to Liam.

"We spent three hours watching this dude play video games in his bedroom. He better be covering up a mass murder." I growled, glaring at Stiles. He knew I agreed with his feelings towards Theo, I just didn't think I would waste most of my day watching the guy do nothing.

"Let's find out," Stiles piped up, not noticing the look I was giving him.

We got up from our crouched positions behind the bushes and began to walk in the direction that Theo was walking in.

"You still got his scent?" Stiles asked Liam,

"Don't need it." Liam pointed to Theo's footprints.

Stiles pushed through the both of us. When he noticed Liam's hesitation, he spun around. "What, what's wrong?"

"I forgot," Liam sighed, looking to me. "We were supposed to meet Mason at the school gym."

I put a hand to my forehead, "That was tonight?"

Liam nodded.

"Okay, well why don't you just tell him?" Stiles offered,

"Tell him what?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Anything," Stiles clarified, motioning towards Theo's direction.

"Well, we can't just tell him anything.." Liam trailed off,

"Why not?"

"Because I haven't-" Liam paused, "We haven't told him everything."