Becoming the mistress of darkness

Third person's POV

The poor innocent Muslim man was charged with the deaths of those who perished in the fire.He was hanged to death, the court was obviously bias because he was Muslim.

I mean when a company is intentionally set on fire,who do you blame? The Muslim.

So I hanged that man

My Eighth victim ,he was a conceited man,who decided to save his cat rather than a pregnant Muslim woman.

They were a huge boat,but it cause on fire,so everybody jumped into the water.The pregnant muslimah couldn't swim but luckily found herself a floater, but this terrible man who had one of his hands broken, and needed the other to swim.

But he was holding his cat ,so he decided to grab the floater from the muslimah and have it to his cat.

The pregnant woman started drowning but the man just watched and rather called her lazy for not being able to stay afloat.

Hakim:that was such a cruel thing to do.
Samira:yes,but inshallah, someone who knew how to swim rescued her and helped her stay afloat till help arrived.

But her poor baby died.The muslimah was shattered and tried to seek justice,but who would listen to her?

The man had the guts to send her a tank of fishes as a gift.I knew that woman, she was my neighbor.No matter how much her husband tried, she was never the same.

And the court rejecting her Everytime was enough to make her crazy.Her husband felt as if he lost both his daughter and wife .

I decided to pay that bastard a visit at the party.I laid in his bed waiting for him.He made his introduction at the party,as soon as he came in,I shot him with dart.

He became paralysed.I came along with a huge fish tank. I filled it up to half.I had his hands tied.

I laid back in the bed playing games on my phone, the minute he woke up, he tried to scream but nobody could hear him.

I showed him three smaller tanks filled with alot of fishes. He started screaming for mercy,I obviously didn't listen and poured all the fishes into the tank one by one.

They were very tiny ,to would take to eat him whole but I enjoyed his cries,after thirty minutes I got bored playing games on my phone and filled the tank full.

I held the Same cat her saved and waved goodbye to him as he frowned.
My plans are all predetermined for months.So I already knew where to put him.I made a secret opening in the walls and replaced the art with drowned body.And then I missed with lights and boom I was on the roof,but then you caught me.

Hakim:that night(he walked closer to her) was us fighting to death,but something changed in me,I fell for the wrong blue eyes,but there was something about your aura,that drew me toward you.

(He then kissed her)