amongst us (9 out of 10)

Third person's POV
The date was amazing for them.Both had fallen hard.Hakim never knew that he could fall for this shy and timid African maid.

He remembered one-day when she accidentally threw dirty water on him.She didn't want to throw the water in the sink.

Hakim was so furious that he pointed a gun at her, making her run a marathon with him chasing her.

She finally hid behind the sofa as Hakim stood in the hall fuming with anger.

Drew caught up to him,trying to calm him down.She soon came out of hiding yelling in her native language, saying
("mesere wo,me paakyew ,man she da")
(I beg you, Please I didn't mean it)

Hakim laughed at the memory .He also remembered when once he found her sweating , trying to stir corn dough .

Her asked her what she was doing, she told him,she was cooking "banku" which Hakim thought was a concoction but later on realized that it was food.

Adwoa and Drew had caught him that night eating the food, which went with pepper and fish.

It was funny sight.Hakim was happily daydreaming when three of his business men budged in.

He frowned at Oscar ,he was the loudest of them all.Hakim made up an excuse that he was going to the poolside so the meeting had to be rescheduled.

But Oscar being Oscar,insisted that they had the meeting today.They followed Hakim to the poolside.

Adwoa was outside cleaning with other maids.She noticed something in the pool and screamed.

Hakim: what's wrong?
Adwoa:I saw something moving
Oscar:oh please, what did you see,an alligator(his friends laughed) you African right, aren't you guys used to seeing these,let me,ask do you guys by any chance mate with the animals?

Hakim:hey! Don't you dare insult her,you racist freak!
(In this instance Hakim realized that him once thinking she was making a concoction,was insentive)
Adwoa: excuse me(she walked away trying to hide her tears)

Oscar: what,we were all thinking it.
Hakim: were you thinking this?
(He angrily punched Oscar into the pool.But they were all shocking by what was happening)

There was an animal in the water that was killing Oscar.It was a shark .This caused commotion.

Oscar screamed for help but nobody helped him,they were scared for their lives.

Hakim didn't even budge ,soon Oscar was gone and the shark relaxed.Hakim noticed a note that had fell from Oscar's pocket.

It read"vegetarian"
Hakim looked closely and realized that ,that shark was Oscar's vegetarian shark.

This was a huge clue.Hakim went inside.He found adwoa sitting in bed with her head lowered.

Hakim: don't mind that dead loser.
Adwoa:dead?
Hakim:he is dead.You were right about seeing something move in the water.It was Oscar's shark.

Adwoa:what? But how did it get into the pool?
Hakim:all I know is that she is here,in this house.One of us is a traitor and I will find out who.

He knew he was one step closer.