Family

Caleb

My eyes scanned the faces of the people as they walked through the Arrivals gate.

None of them were Jenson.

Sighing, I glanced at the clock on my phone. His flight had landed a while ago, so he should be coming through these doors any minute.

People swarmed forward to greet their friends and family walking through. I stood on my tiptoes, trying to see over everyone's heads.

Move out of the way!

Didn't they know I was about to see the guy of my fantasies for the first time in months?

Sheesh!

Running a hand through my hair, I sighed. It had been tough over these last couple of months. Speaking to Jenson on the phone, only seeing him through the lens of a camera. Not being able to touch him.

I needed to see him in person.

My whole body sizzled in anticipation of holding him. Of having his warm body in my arms.

Fuck.

Tugging on the collar of my coat, I felt a bead of sweat run along my back, feeling it cool my heated skin.

"Looking for someone?" The familiar voice muttered in my ear with a hint of amusement.

Spinning on my heel, I came face to face with the most handsome man I'd ever seen.

How the fuck had I missed him coming out of those doors? I was standing right here.

Sudden tears burned my eyes. "Fuck." I sniffed, a smile tugging on my lips. "Are you a sight for sore eyes."

Jenson grinned back at me, before throwing his arms around my neck and burying his head in my shoulder.

My own arms wrapped around his waist and squeezed, his familiar scent surrounding me.

Fuck.

I had missed this guy.

So fucking much.

Not a day had gone by without me thinking about him, talking to him, messaging him. He had been my whole world over the summer, and even more so since we started college.

He had taken up permanent residence in my head. And I didn't want to ever kick him out.

Resting my head against his, I buried my nose in his hair and breathed him in.

He smelled so good.

I pushed closer to him, wanting no gaps between us.

He chuckled and then sniffed. "Missed me then?" His voice was muffled, but the telltale hitch in his voice told me that he was fighting his own tears.

"Just a little." I kissed his ear and nuzzled his neck, not willing to let him go just yet. I hadn't seen the guy in weeks ... I needed some time in his arms.

"Fuck," he murmured as he sniffed. "I was looking forward to seeing you, and now all I can do is cry."

I laughed, my own cheeks wet with tear tracks. "If it makes you feel any better, you're making me cry, too."

I felt his shoulders shake, but wasn't sure if it was because he was laughing or if he was crying.

Shit. I'd missed him.

*****

The drive to Jenson's house was too short. I wanted more alone time with him. Despite being here with Jenson's family, I had already planned a couple of dates with him. So I could have him all to myself. May even take him for a detour to my house. No one would be there - my parents were in Bali and my sister was at the summer house with her current boyfriend.