Chapter 25: The Plan & Kill Vecna

3rd POV:

In Shield's Helicarrier.

Nick: "I see...." He said to them.

When he was turn his head to look at the Avengers who were sat there and they having a badly injure with fighting at (Y/N) and Frieza...because the two of them were beating the shit out of the Avengers badly and they couldn't even stand up against the two of them.

Capt. America: "So, did you found the profile of this kid?" He asked Nick and make the eyepatch man nod his head and he said.

Nick: "Yeah, I know who he really is...and his name is (Y/N) (L/N) Kasady and he is son of Cletus Kasady." He said to them and make them were surprises for what they heard (Y/N)'s real name and they both were surprise to heard Cletus had a son.

Iron Man: "Wait, he had a son?!?" He asked him.

Nick: "Yes, but for what you were thinking about this kid...he's nothing like his own father. This boy is living a normal life by himself and how did he got the power from his own father...because his father left a piece to (Y/N)." He said to them and make them were surprises for what they heard again and then Capt. America asked him.

Capt. America: "You're saying that he had a new one?" He asked Nick.

Nick: "Yep, just like father and son." He said to them.

Hawkeye: "Jeez, we didn't know he had a backup friends with him!" He said to them and then Nick knew what are they tries to said and then Nick showing the pictures of (Y/N) with his squad mates that they both were killing some Phantom monsters. Then the Avengers were taken a surprises for what they saw (Y/N) had a friends with him and it looks like he had a squad with him and turns out that he with his own friends are kicking their asses.

Quicksilver: "Hold on...is that-" He tries to said and pointing his finger over there and he recognize someone who was a villain to him and that is...Godspeed.

Scarlett Witch: "Godspeed." She said to him.

Capt. America: "He's with them too?" He asked Nick and make him was nod his head and then the director showing the pictures of these Phantom monsters that they got torn apart off by (Y/N) and his teammates that they killing them all.

Bruce: "What are those things?" He asked Nick.

Nick: "No idea...these humanoid monsters were appeared at night...and they were definitely mindless zombies...whatever they really are and appeared like this...but we need to find out who was responsible for doing this...but anyway...I have something to show you first." He said to them and then he was showing them about the other videos and project for long time ago and this make them were surprise to see these subjects are kids...but they are the mutants.

Nick: "This must belong to Dr. Brenner who was keeping the subjects are in here by themselves and the seems to be Inhumans." He said to them.

Iron Man: "Inhumans? Are they-"

Nick: "They're dead...but except for one of them is alive..." He said to them and showing the picture of Eleven was there and then they were confuse for what they saw at her but they didn't know about her and except for one of them was...Scarlett Witch saw her before and she is the one who stop her for using the power to mind control (Y/N).

Scarlett Witch: "It's her...I know who she really is." She said to them and make them were turn their heads to look at her.

Quicksilver: "You know her?" He asked his sister.

Black Widow: "Who is she?" She asked her.

Scarlett Witch: "I don't know...but she had the ability like my father and me...but I felt like the other power in somewhere but this one had a name is...Eleven." She said to them.