Chapter 20: Henry Creel AKA Vecna

3rd POV:

In Creel's Abandoned House.

There was a big mansion abandoned and it is long time ago...the Creel family was living here by themselves and turns out it was abandoned for 1950 and nobody else is living there anymore...it's like a ghosts or maybe something much more in there. Then there was a boy name is Henry living here with his own family and make him was definitely become something worst for what he become a monster...he killed his own family...mother, and sister...he use the power to choking the shit out of them.

he use the power to choking the shit out of them

???: "It's almost time." He said to himself.

???: "Yes, it is almost time right now.~" He said to himself.

All everything around here and some plants with vines are consuming everything in the room by itself and turns out there is something else is in here and something ain't right about it...and turns out this figure who stood right there and he was looks like motherfucking ugly shit. This dude was like 7 feet tall very big and he had a fuck up body and his own face too...and oh boy he's cruel and evil for himself.

Henry Creel.

This is him.

This is motherfucker evil who want to kill everything stood on his way.

He called himself is Vecna.

To Be Continued.