Chapter 24: Carnage V.S The Avengers

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was walk out of the hospital by himself and he went to the vehicle car right away and make him was step inside the vehicle and start the engine of his car and driving out to somewhere else in this world by himself and he definitely sense and notice the Avengers are following at (Y/N). When (Y/N) was seen this and make him was drove the vehicle car goes faster and more faster to somewhere else because he know the Avengers want to interrogate him by themselves.

Iron Man: "He's definitely hiding something else." He said to them.

Capt. America: "Do not lose him, alright? We need him alive!" He said to them and make them told the leader 'yes' and then they both were following the trail of (Y/N) going by themselves.

(Y/N): "*They are following me...I need to take my own move to the other way right now.*" He thought himself and make him was keep driving the vehicle car by himself and he need to heading the other way to get out of this situation by himself. Then (Y/N) drove the vehicle car to the other direction by himself and (Y/N) just making sure that nobody else want him and he doesn't want anyone to be bothering and capture him.

(Y/N): "*If they want to capture me...well, that's fine...I'm done with hiding right now cause I'm going to kick their asses by myself.*" He thought himself and make him was drove his car to the other way and when he was reaching toward to the forest of woods by himself. After he was got there and make him stop the vehicle car and he is almost reach to near there and then (Y/N) step out of the vehicle by himself and make him was stood there and waiting for the Avengers going to be here.

(Y/N): "Alright, where are you right now?" He asked himself.

Then he was definitely heard the Avengers appearance out of nowhere by themselves and they both were land down on the ground and that's Iron Man, and Vision...until there was the other member of Avengers are here.

(Y/N): "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" He asked them with an evil smirk on his face little bit.

Capt. America: "Alright, stop moving right there...we know you were hiding...but you have nowhere else to go right now." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Um, what do you mean?" He asked him.

Capt. America: "We know that thing inside you." He said to (Y/N) and make him was taken a surprise and he look at the others again and he asked.

(Y/N): "How did you know?" He asked him.

Capt. America: "We have our friends here." He said to him and he was pointing his fingers at the other who were stood right there and that is Vision and Scarlett Witch.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* You know what...fucking screw it." He said to himself and make him was transform into his Carnage right away by himself and then (Y/N) was become monster for himself.

" He said to himself and make him was transform into his Carnage right away by himself and then (Y/N) was become monster for himself