Chapter 12: A Hero Or Monster

3rd POV:

Back to Ash.

Ash was sleeping on (Y/N)'s couch chair by herself and she is sleeping there for awhile and then she just sleeping there and make her opened her eyes out little bit and she just yawn out from her mouth and make her was slowly got up from the couch chair and make her turn to look around and she didn't seen anything...but she notice the boys were laying down on the ground by themselves.

They have their pillows, and blankets to covering them up and then Ash was seen this and make her sigh out little bit and she notice Taylor who was sit down on the couch chair and she just sat there and make her lean her head on the pillow for right side and she was sleeping peaceful.

Ash: "*Sigh* I wondering where's (Y/N) right now? I thought he-" She tries to said.

Kurumi: "He's leaving out right now.~" She said to Ash and make the ginger haired girl was turn around with a surprise and she saw Kurumi appeared out of nowhere again and then she can see the Nightmare spirit who was stood right there by herself and she can see the smile of this Nightmare spirit.

Ash: "Kurumi, don't do that!!!!!!" She said to Kurumi.

Kurumi: "Sorry, the appearance that I am appeared anytime.~" She said to Ash.

Ash: "Right, so...why are you here?" She asked Kurumi and make the Nightmare spirit was confuse at Ash said and Kurumi told her.

Kurumi: "What do you mean? I'm living here with my darling (Y/N) for couple of weeks.~" She said to Ash and then she gave the drink to Ash and make her was holding the juice in her hand and then the ginger haired girl was holding the drink in her hand. Then the two of them were drinking and they both are talking to each others right away by themselves and then they want to know each others and Ash explaining to Kurumi about her life and origin.

Ash: "Okay, and what about you? I heard (Y/N) called you a Nightmare Spirit and was that true that you were can controlling times by yourself?" She asked her and make her nod her head and she told Ash about her origin and power.

Kurumi: "What (Y/N) say it is true...yes, I have the ability time to controlled the time and also movement around here." She said to Ash.

(A/N: She's my waifu! She's the best waifu! Don't worry, I'm making Kamen Rider X Date A Live.)

Ash: "Holy shit...you're not kidding at all." She said to her.

Kurumi: "Yep, I'm not messing you around for not tell you the truth...by the way...I think we both are fallen love with (Y/N), didn't we?" She asked her and make her heard this and she was look away and she sigh little bit and she said.

Ash: "Yeah, we both are...by the way...how did you two meet?" She asked Kurumi and make her tries to remembered and she told her that she meet him in the dimension because the portal was taken (Y/N) to the parallel dimension and he was came from the secret base where Eleven really is.

Ash: "Wait, Eleven? Who's Eleven?" She asked her.

Kurumi: "I don't know who she is...but soon (Y/N) will get home and you can talk to him about it." She said to Ash and then she was thinking about it is kinda weird.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was begin to running off to somewhere else and he just land down on the rooftop's building and do the parkour but actually (Y/N) was in his Carnage form and looks like terrifying for what (Y/N) might become. Then (Y/N) just start to running off to somewhere else by himself and make him going out there and do the hero activity for himself and make (Y/N) was begin to running up there like a wild animal and make him was finally land this top roof of the other building.