Operation

Trapinch's eyes followed the pokeball as the boy rolled it back and forth,a small growl emitted from her jaw as he picked it up and picked up a bun from the tray,he held it out and smiled,offering it to her.
She hesitated before taking a big chunk from the dry surface,closing her eyes as a flush came over her face,loving the taste.
As her eyes opened up again the boy had the ball inches from her face before pressing the button,making it bigger. She looked at the others,wanting reassurance.

Cutiefly buzzed before landing on Trapinch's jaw,pecking happily and squeaking soft motivational words,Formantis and Misdreavus followed after,telling her all the possibilities that could happen,all the opportunities. Trapinch's eyes sparkled before she shook her head,looking back at the boy. He had such a warm smile,he wanted her with him,she knew that for sure. With a gulp she moved closer,stopping centimeters from his hand,then with a deep breath she booped her nose against the ball,letting it suck her in and close around.

Once...Twice...★Click!★
Stars popped out of the ball as Formantis and the others cheered,surrounding it as Trapinch popped back out. The boy leaned on a hand,smiling as he watched them all interact,it had been a while since he's had such a heartwarming moment with ANYone,and he wasn't about to have it taken again. Once the girls calmed down they began to get ready to leave,eating and raiding the kitchen. One by one they each stood by the opening the boy made when they first got there,waiting on him now. He looked back at the mess they made and giggled.

Outside the moon was starting to hit the horizon,letting the sun get its turn to be in the sky...but it was still dark nonetheless,he walked down the cobble path,lit up by the dim streetlamps off the corners of streets and buildings,was this really a city? So small...the boy shook the thought and kept walking towards the end,seeing a bigger building in the distance,it had a book as the sign,along with a road leading elsewhere. He entered the lit building and looked around,seeing thousands upon thousands of books lined up against the walls,his eyes sparkle as he threw a hand out,telling his Pokémon to scatter and search for anything interesting.

He ripped through book after book,finding nothing of interest,as he made his way to the second floor Trapinch came waddling down the stairs to him,hoping to impress him with her find. He smiled at her and took the book before picking her up to his chest,she nuzzled closer and basked in his scent until he set her down on a table,he grabbed the chair and threw it down the stairs before growing his tail and reclining again. Trapinch jumped onto his lap and shuddered from his warmth,the others looked from a distance,jealously searching quicker to try and get a turn with him.

The boy opened the book and sighed,reading through it in a blur before freezing to a stop on a set of pages.
"The Guardian Deities of the Islands.
The rapu regularly keep themselves closed tight in their shells as they absorb nature's energy. After many long years of absorbing such energy their shells become hard and sturdy."
The boy stared in surprise,you'd think after years of the same routine it'd be harder for him to break them. They were like hard candy in his jaws when they fought. He laughed out loud,his sharp canines shining in the light.

Trapinch flinched and looked up at him,a confused look washed over her face before she crawled up and layed on his chest with a loving look. The boy pat her head before pecked her snout and setting her onto the table,he incinerated the book and dropped onto his feet,kicking the tables and chairs for fun while waiting for the others to find something. After a bit Cutiefly and Formantis came closer and chirped happily,handing him 2 more red books.
He read the first and blurred through it,stopping on another set of pages.
"The Legendary Pokémon and the Tapu.
A great and terrible battle waged between the tapu and Legendary Pokémon,but neither side could claim victory over the other.
Upon finding themselves equals,the Legendary Pokémon then gifted the tapu with great power of unknown province."