Miscalculation.

Pokémon.
Pokémon have been around since...well since nothing.
Does that make sense? How can nothing be If there's nothing there?
Confusing I know,but don't worry,we don't have to wait that long to find out.
(Static and vinyl sounds)
Tada! Ahh here we are,earth! The big ball of rock and water,obviously you know earth,who doesn't?
Heck we live on it! And here on earth it's amazing.

We got food,culture,animals- no...no we don't got those. Uhh...instead of animals we got creatures that are animals,but not...? Let me explain.
Ok,you know cows? Goats? Anything that provides us with milk,eggs cheese all that good stuff?
Throw it out,out into the trash because we ain't got none of those around!
Want milk? Boom! Miltank's got that covered.
Want fruits? Pluck it from a Tropius!

What I'm trying to say is,things ain't normal here,yea sure we live the same way we always have but do you really want a giant dragon destroying everything? Or giant RATS!?
Ugh,yea we got plenty of those around here.
But people overcome and conquer those problems. and hey,we've gotten out of some pretty sticky binds in the past.
So what do you do when you get overconfident in your power? Try and become God.
Ok I overexagerated a bit there but you get what I mean,we try and tame,kill,enslave.
We're human...
.
.
.
Anyway! One day the power will be out of our control,and it all starts with time.
Time? Yes time. What about space?
...
...
..
Space? Oh yea! Thanks for reminding me haha. Space is a pretty huge place,no doubt there's something out there.
Even more Pokémon and people! But what if we're not ready...?
Oh boo hoo get over it! We always have!.
Oh...dear wormholes? Black holes? Gamma rays? Oh its to much for my little brain T_T!
But none of that now...there's something going on at the top of one peculiar mountain....
.
.
.
"Blast! Why isn't it working!? The math is complete,I even rewrote it! Thousands of hours wasted,ugh the heads are gonna have MY head..."
Scribble....Scribble
"Sir! Sir!"
A shorter scientist came scrambling in.
"You have to take a look at this,these readings are through the roof!"
He shoved dozens of papers into his hands.
"Boy can't you see-"
He froze,gathering the papers and skimming through each carefully.
"Wait...Wait Wait Wait!!!"
Scribble! Scribble! Scribble!

The sound of markers and papers falling echoed through the lab.
The scientist along with his assistant flipped the board upside down.
Suddenly it clicked,it wasn't that it was wrong,there just needed a new angle.
"It...it all makes sense...my god..."
Just then,all the machines were beeping.
Blinking red and showing scrambles of numbers.
"Boy!!! Shut it down! All of it now!"
He began ripping the cords out of machines and trashing everything.
The main machine rumbled and began to split open,a blood curdling roar was heard as a pair of claws began tearing the machine wider.
"NO! We must not let it through!"
The scientist immediately began reversing the math,inputting the numbers into the sole machine still up and running.
The assistant however,was mesmerized,what could it be?
The main machine began caving in on itself as an artificial vacuum opened,giving whatever was on the other side its ticket to come through.
"NOOO-!"
.
.
.
BOOOOM!!!
The vacuum blinked and teleported thousands of miles into the atmosphere.
The scientist watched as it grew larger and larger.
"What have we done..."
He took his glasses off and watched helpless.
Suddenly,the pair of claws ripped the vacuum apart.
Revealing a truly horrifying sight.
A giant creature,with black spikes all over its body roared down at the island.
It crammed itself through and fell out,with the creature out,the vacuum had nothing keeping it from closing,which it obviously did.
It closed with a giant shockwave,exploding the nightsky with light,it was as if the sun abruptly came back up,that was when they were able to really look at the creature.