Settling

Kukui swerved and damn near broke the car while rushing to the center,everyone was crammed in the back while the two guardians and Mimo were in the front,Tapu Koko tended to both of them,occasionally tending to Mimo. But most of his attention was on Tapu Lele,she wasn't looking the best.
The bite marks wouldn't stop leaking the purple liquid and blood.
Professor Kukui:"Here,pass her over."
Referring to Mimo. He didn't want the poor girl to be at risk of poisoning so he set her down in his lap and continued driving.
Tapu Lele on the other hand stared out the window,facing a hard reality.
Everything that made her a Guardian was gone,poof,just like that. She couldn't shake the burning pain she felt,and those jaws...
The way they crushed her,pumping poison into her body.
She began to cry and hug herself weakly,knowing she'd never be the same.
Tapu Koko frowned and looked toward the group,who was laying Kiawe over their laps.
Bounsweet waddled over and puffed out a soft,sweet scent to calm her down. Tapu Lele slowly began to calm down and smiled,but her body pulsed and she began coughing up blood.
Popplio,Togedemaru,and Bounsweet all surrounded her,trying their best to help her. The Armor around her lower body began loosing color aswell. Professor Kukui winced and finally got to the center,Tapu Koko ripped the door out and flew in with the other guardian.
Kukui,Ash,and Sophocles took Kiawe out and carried him inside while the girls took the Mimo .
Nurse Joy:"Hello welcome to the Pokémon Center! How may i-!"
Tapu Lele was set in front of her,under the light all her injuries looked worse,Nurse Joy  covered her mouth and stuttered. Only getting worse when Mimo and Kiawe were brought in aswell.
Nurse Joy:"I-I need multiple carts up here,ASAP!"
She might aswell jumped the counter and began checking the guardian,taking out a box of Antidotes and spraying her down,but it wasn't working. The Antidote only dried up the moment it touched her wounds. Tapu Koko took a risk and put his hand on her stomach,their bodies pulsed and Tapu Koko's veins turned purple,he wobbled and began to drip blood from his mouth. But Tapu Lele looked better,he had taken half of her affliction and gave her a fighting chance.
Nurse Joy gave him a determined nod and sprayed Tapu Lele down,but unfortunately...it didn't work,the poison was still to powerful,Nurse joy began to hyperventilate and think of something,ANYthing. Just then,the doors to the OR opened and out came a group of Blissey,they took Tapu Lele and stuck an IV in her,the saline quickly drained out,being desperately sucked in by her body. The Blissey share concerned looked and grabbed lots more,they ran through more than ten bags before she snapped awake and threw up,but not food or anything like that...it was poison,pure poison at that.
She reached over the desk and faced the floor,throwing up bodies worth of thick purple liquid.

Tapu Koko gave a delighted look,patting his fellow guardian's back and helping her. The Blissey took Mimo and Kiawe to the back and scanned them over with the help of Nurse Joy,the rest of them stuck Tapu Koko with IVs aswell,he didn't require as many bags since he just took the poison.
So instead of throwing it up,it was just filtered out.
Meanwhile,in one of the OR rooms,Kiawe woke up,bandaged and surrounded by machines,he sat up and looked around,taking in the bright room and occasional beeping.
Then,it all came flooding back,Turtonator,Mimo,the farm. He took out the tubes and needles,standing up and opening the door,he winced and held onto the wall for support,a couple Blissey waddled over and pulled on him.
Kiawe:"Where's Mimo? Take me to her room!"
He asked from the bottom of his heart,wanting nothing else. The Blissey looked at eachother silently,nodding and leading him to her room slowly. Kiawe thought the night over,how he wasn't even able to hurt the monster,now...now his home was in shambles,he brought it here from Melemele Island,Tapu Lele's power was gone,and the whole Island was now at risk.
All because of him,he was snapped out of his thoughts by the Blissey calling out to him,pointing at a door. He took a deep breath before entering. Hoping,PRAYing that his little sister wouldn't blame him for what happened to her,it'd kill him.
The door hissed open,showing Mimo sitting in bed. She looked up at Kiawe...silence.
...
Then crying,she burst into tears and tried getting out of bed to hug him,trying to reach the person she was closest too,at her tears Kiawe rushed over,finally embracing his sister. The way he couldn't back on the field.
This was the tightest she's ever hugged him,the rest of the group came in,seeing Kiawe sitting in his sister's bed.
Mallow:"Kiawe,your supposed to be resting,you can't just get up and act ok,your body needs it."
Kiawe:"I don't care,I needed to see my sister." He furrowed his brow and patted Mimo's head.
Kiawe:"...I'm sorry Mimo,I brought that scary monster here,and you got hurt for it..." He began tearing up and let out a shaky sigh. She smiled and hugged him again,her heart rate going up.
Mimo:"I love you Kiawe,I don't blame you at all!" Lily's Vulpix,Snowy,jumped up and nuzzle with them,cooling the heat in the room.
The group of Blissey walked inside with a small stretcher and rolled Tapu Lele in,Tapu Koko floating alongside.
Tapu Lele:"Lele! Le..."
She tried summoning her power again,but nothing responded.
Her whole bottom and abdomen were covered in bandages. With no powers she couldn't heal as quick as before.
Mimo:"But...what was that thing..?"