Shenanigans

Formantis saw nothing special and huffed,looking away and focusing on the boy's face as if Misdreavus wasn't important. The boy nervously looked between the two and sighed,Misdreavus on the other hand glared up at Formantis before turning back and facing the grunt.
The grunt sighed and took out a pokeball,tossing it out and making Growlithe pop in a blue shine. Misdreavus looked at the boy,ready to prove her worth,Formantis thought nothing of it and ignored her,while the boy gave her a thumbs up.
That was all she pretty much needed,turning around and facing Growlithe with a serious glare,whispering nothings.
"Growlithe use bite!"
"Ruff!"

He charged out and bared his teeth,Misdreavus glared and quickly looked back to her trainer,he waved a hand and encouraged her,Formantis hissed at her,telling her to not disappoint him. Misdreavus stared before nodding,shifting her body language to seem like she didn't care. Growlithe ran faster,taking it as an opportunity for a quick fight.
His trainer smirked,crossing his arms.
"Finish her!"
Right as Growlithe jumped up Misdreavus snapped back with a screech,taking the Pokémon off guard and making him finch,the screech vibrated his ears and he slammed to the floor,damaging himself in the process. He got up and growled at Misdreavus,who just whispered and smiled. He wobbled forward trying to use Tackle,only to fly through her and slam against the boy's leg.
"Grow...!"

He shook,feeling the trio's eyes on him,the boy and Formantis had done the same thing to the kid they fought at the beginning on the route.
Those bright,piercing eyes...
Misdreavus glared at him and floated over,pulling the Growlithe off and dropping him away from them,he stood and growled again,barking and trying to use bite again.
Misdreavus turned to the side and smacked him on the snout,making him slam into the boy's leg AGAIN. They both snicker before she smacks him again,growing confident and cocky,he tumbled back and fell on his side,but this didn't stop her.
She didn't let up and smacked him over and over,slamming relentless attacks into his body and head.
"Dre-AVUS!"

The final smack was the worst,she had crushed his head under her body and the ground,sandwiching his head and emitting a crack,the Growlithe's eyes went white as he fainted to the ground.
The grunt rushed over and sucked him back.
"The hell dude! Why didn't you stop your Pokémon from attacking!? Didn't you see what she did!?"
They pretty much got in his face as close as they could,going on a rant. Formantis and Misdreavus glared and defended their trainer,hissing and whisping at the grunt. The boy put up a hand to stop them and put Formantis into her pokeball,for now. Misdreavus floated up to his shoulder and pulled on his shirt,trying to figure out why. That's when he turned her to look away,she initially resisted before doing so,facing the motel and its lights,she was mesmerized by their color and-
CRACK!

she flinched and whirled back,seeing the grunt on the floor with their teeth on side and blood pouring out of their mouth. She felt a negative wave from the boy as she looked over to him,his hand had turned an orange-pink with sharp claws with orange gems lining his knuckles,she trembled and stared in amazement,realizing he was just as bad as her and the other Ghost types.
He was perfect.
The negativity he let out was just as addicting as rare candies. She floated up to his face and looked deep into his eyes,seeing the cold and dark energy in them. He leaned back and tilted his head,seeing the fangirl look on her face,looks like she was just as bad as Formantis,taking a chuckle out of him. As she floated around him he crouched down and took the money out of the grunts pockets,along with a few pokeballs,he waved one of them at Misdreavus asking of she wanted to be captured aswell.
Her eyes sparkled,something about him told her he planned to turn the world upside down,and he wanted her there...
She flew closer and tapped her temple against the ball,letting the red light suck her in.
The ball snapped shut and fell into the boy's claws...once...twice...☆Click☆
...