Bottle It Up

God damn it...
Of course,of course they're here. How did they know? How did they find out?
And why was he so scared? They were nothing.
Not even,they were below nothing in his perspective,so why was he so scared..?
Oh...Her. The lady let go of his cheeks and held them together.
"Sophocles? I didn't expect you all to be back on the island,when you told me about the monster that attacked...oh I was so scared!"
Funny,the boy felt a sinking feeling,why didn't he want her to know? Fear of abandonment?
...the group stood still as they looked between the two,a bit surprised they didn't find her sprayed all over the wall.
Sophocles:"Mom...He is the monster..."
...
She tilted her head in confusion.
"What? Don't be silly he said he was a friend!"
The group looked in concern,Mallow and Lana walked over and pulled her their way.
Alone,all over again...not really a feeling he enjoyed. The boy growled and reached out,hesitating a bit.
Freezing when the woman looked at him again...oh man,God what is this feeling?,feels like something is ripping out his soul and beating it to a pulp. Why is he feeling this?
She looked at him with wide eyes.
Don't do it...
She looked at him with fear and discomfort,finally knowing what he was.
Shit...
He couldn't take it anymore,this was just like home,STUPID people and their STUPID faces,always shifting into STUPID looks.
No matter,he could make do with it so it didn't matter.
"Sophocles,is he really..? That Horrible monster?"
The word stabbed him hard,but he was tired. Tired of hearing it all...the sound of a car pulling up could be heard outside followed by the front door bursting open,their Pokémon ran to their sides,jumping into their arms or standing at their sides. At first they were on alert,but the look of sadness on his face made them hesitant,was he going to attack..?
The house grew silent,both sides unmoved.
The boy was dejected,feeling like a mess,no...why should he be sad? It's their fault,he's been through this dozens of times.
They don't matter...none of them do.
As the room grew colder he looked between all of them,examining and tapping his foot,both guardians glared down at him,Tapu Lele stuck a hand out,ready to use Psybeam,the Boy's eyes sharpen before he swiped the air,a pink light engulfing the space between them,the energy in Tapu Lele's hand sputtered out,the boy's body pulsed and warped,vibrating before popping out of existence.
Mallow:"What!? Where'd he go!?"
They all backed up into eachother,eyes all over the living room.
Proffesor Kukui:"He used Teleport! Watch all sides!"
He warped back and Sucker Punched him across the face,knocking him to the ground.
Ash:"Professor!"
He scooted over and checked his face,seeing a purple mark already forming.
The boy warped back again and Crunched his teeth around Togedemaru.
She yelped out before being spat out onto the table,the teeth marks were deep and nasty,clearly visible as they dripped blood.
Sophocles separated from the group to go help her.
Lana:"Sophocles don't!"
The boy warped back and hurled down a Throat Chop,only missing when Lana barely managed to pull Sophocles back,his hand got stuck in the floor,leaving him immobilized. Ash looked up from Kukui and pointed at him.
Ash:"Pikachu! Quick attack now!"
Pikachu ran faster and faster,creating after images as he circled the boy,who looked around,struggling to find the real one. Pikachu slammed into his side,putting him on one knee,Steenee charged in and slapped him across the face multiple times with her leaves before wrapping him up with her vines again,the boy was staring at the floor,a bit of blood trickling down his face. Mallow walked up with an uncertain Lily and grabbed him by the hair,making him look at them.
Mallow:"Give the powers back."
Lily:"P-Please..?"
The boy sighed before slipping into a slumber.
Mallow was offended,raising a hand to slap him awake,his face flung to the side,yet he still slept.
Lily:"Uh I-I think he used Rest..."
The rest of them watched as Mallow tried waking him up to no avail,shaking,slapping,nothing worked.
She watched helplessly as the blood running down his face dried up and disappeared,she clenched his shirt before making Snowy use Powder Snow.
Snowy hesitated before freezing him in a block of ice. Sophocles was finally able to safely rush to Togedemaru.
She rolled to her side weakly as Lily fed her a potion,safely healing her wound,the boy's eyes shifted in the ice,staring at them,flashing a dark color before the block exploded into pieces,Lily took Togedemaru into her arms and hid behind the couch.
The boy stood over them,a nonchalant look on his face,Steenee tried wrapping him up again but he Teleported in front of her,staring her dead in the eye with Scary Face.
She froze in fear and her vines went limp,the boy smiled before slamming a Feint Attack into her stomach.
Her eyes widen as she hunched over,coughing up a bit of blood,the boy grabbed her by the waist and slammed his forehead into hers.
When he pulled back her eyes weakly opened,holding his hand with her own shaky ones,trying to pull herself out of his grasp.
As he was about to finish her off,Tapu Koko grabbed his cheeks and fired Dazzling Gleam in his face,charging half of it and blinding him for a good moment.
The boy dropped Steenee and grabbed him by the body,slamming him down into the coffee table,making it explode to pieces.
"K-Koko..."
They needed to be careful,their armor had not fully healed even with Nurse Joy's efforts and could be life threatening.