Chapter 71: Hordy's Downfall

Start from the beginning

I smile. "Yes, I've also learned Sky Walk. I figured if I want to become the strongest in the air, I need to be able to fight there even without a plane."

"Ama-swaaann! You're so beautiful when fighting those pest!"

"Oi, give it a rest and get off Ama, Curly Brow!" Zoro snapped at the chef.

"What-ya say, Moss Head!?" He shot off the ground to square off with the swordsman.

The princes of the kingdom then reappeared. They were carrying the two passed out figures of Hordy and Vander Decken. They soon had both of them along with all of Hordy's commanders chained up in the plaza with guards stationed all around.

"Waahhhh!" A wailing sound entered the plaza from above.

"They're back! Luffy!" Brook announced.

"Oi, Luffy!" Usopp waved.

"Somethings wrong." I say, standing up to receive them.

"Please help me!" Shirahoshi screams as she swims down. "I cannot stop Luffy-sama's bleeding!" In her hands was an unconscious Luffy. She promptly placed him on the plaza floor as the rest of us quickly gathered around.

"Oi, Luffy! Say with us!" Usopp shouts.

"Luffy!" Franky joins.

"Luffy-sama pushed himself so far in order to save us!" Shirahoshi explains as large tears cascade down her face.

"This is bad!" Chopper exclaims. "There are hemostatics in my backpack! Get it for me, Ama."

I dug through his blue bag, looking for the supplies that I would need to treat Lu.

"Found it!" I go over to Luffy and start to get to work. "Usopp bring Chopper over here too. A second opinion is never a bad idea."

"Is Luffy-sama going to be okay?"

"I can stop the bleeding, but he's lost a lot already." I explain, packing the would he received before applying pressure.

"He needs a transfusion." Chopper finished the assessment.

"Luffy is the only one with blood type F among us." Sanji states.

"Oh no! Wait, what about Ama?" Usopp questions.

"I don't know what blood type I am," I state worriedly as my best friend was injured.

"How could you not know?"

"I've never really bled! And when I did, I was unconscious or in the middle of a war! Give me a break!" I snap at the sniper.

"There must be somebody in the plaza!" Franky suggests.

Franky and Chopper started to call out to the people.

"Really? Nobody?" Zoro questions, seeing no response from them.

That's right. It was taboo to donate blood to humans, wasn't it? That's not good then. What are we gonna do?

"M-My blood type is not F but mine's red too! It's no good?" Shirahoshi offered.

"Yes but thank you for offering." Chopper replied.

I tried to scour my memories. How did Luffy survive the first time? Ding! Wait!

"Where's Jimbe?!" I hurried question.

Click Clack Click Clack

The sound of wooden sandals echoed off the plaza floor. "I'm here." Jimbe spoke. "Take my blood. It's F. You can have as much as you need."