CHAPTER 17: Golden time with vminkook

Today the maknaes woke up early in the morning, as they couldn't wait to have practice sessions with you. You all assembled in the practice room after breakfast and began the practice as soon as possible.

You started by combining your and Jimin's same powers.

On combining your powers with Jimin you wanted to create a strong air punch by adding up both powers but ended up hitting each other with the punch. The next time you tried it, it again hurt you both you were about to fall when Jungkook held your waist.

JK: Be careful little princess.

You both saw in each other's eyes and then suddenly a yell attracted your attention and you both quickly separated yourself to see.

Jimin: Yaaah, it hurts, I didn't knew you were that strong.

Jimin was lying at the ground because of your strong punch. Everyone laughed at him.

You: Oops, sorry.

You got near him and gave your hand to him to pick him up.

Jimin: Thanks.

After a few failed attempts like this You finally made a combined punch enough to hit a dummy target standing there. You tried again and again but after that got several failures.

Next you had to do it with Taehyung. To create a strong shield which could protect the whole army, taking the help from Yoongi who did the fire attack and you both tried to create a shield in unison but somehow both your shields clashed with each other and disabled both the shields, the fire attack was about to hit you when you both moved away and the fire attack ended on a wall. You again and again tried to merge your shields but ended up in a failure. Once when your shields combined they were so strong that no magical power could cross it, and it was as big as your whole house which threw the fire attack away. You both became happy and everyone clapped for you both tried to do that miracle again but each next attempt brought worse failure. After a few unsuccessful attempts you all felt lurk in your stomach so you all went for lunch which Yoongi and Jin had already prepared.

After lunch you Had to combined your muscle power with Jungkook's muscle powers, Combining muscle powers was one of the toughest Jobs as you both had to break a large Iron ball together, you both concentrated your powers and punched it hard but it created no change except a small dent on the ball. You Tried like this several times but resulted in failure. Then you realized that you were just trying to break it together but not combining the powers. You both concentrated your powers and mixed them up and punched the ball altogether, this time it really broke down into pieces.

For several days you practiced combining same powers and after becoming completely learning up that you started mixing different superpowers like mind link and far vision powers to show the scenes inside someone's mind to each other or to transfer the scenes going on somewhere through mind link to show them to others with Jimin. Creating different element shields with Taehyung and combining hypnotism power with Taehyung's power controlling other's superpowers power to have a complete control on both body and powers. Adding Jungkook's transforming to any person powers with the superpower of transforming to animals helped in creating new creatures mixed as half human half animal, and combining muscle power with air touch power to create an air punch enough to break a large iron ball.

Days passed and you 7 practiced together to make your powers stronger by combining sometime and combating some other time. Not only your powers were becoming stronger but also the bond between you 8 was becoming stronger and stronger. One day after breakfast Mr.Jeon gathered you all at center of practice hall.

Mr.Jeon: I am glad that you all are becoming stronger day by day, you developed incredibly.

RM: Thanks Uncle, it is all because of your guidance and support.

Y/N: Yes uncle, we could have never achieved this efficiency without your guidance and support.

Mr.Jeon: No, it was your effort which brought you here. Now I am assured that you all can fight any shortcoming, So I have a special task for you.

JK: What is it dad?

He asked excitedly.

Jin: We are ready for any task.

Hobi: Yes uncle what is it?

Mr.Jeon: It is kinda test task for y'all. I will tell it you at the evening so after dinner you all will come to meeting room, till then practice or maybe take a rest since you are practicing non stop since months.

He left the room and you all also exchanged a confused look.

Y/N: What do you think the task can be?

JK: Maybe surviving through the forbidden forest.

Tae: Or maybe he had created few hurdles for us to cross somewhere.

Jin: Or maybe fighting some kind of army, or searching for someone.

Hobi: The task will test our all kind of abilities from planning to coordination and everysuperpower.

Jimin: Let's do some combat practice.

RM: We can not predict the task just now like this, it might be something really challenging and unpredictable.

Y/N: So what now?

RM: Let's just have a rest as we really worked hard for months together, let's have some fun together.

JK: Let's play some games.

Vmin: Good Idea.

Y/N: I am in.

Jin: Then let's move to the hall.

You all stood up to go to hall when you saw Suga already asleep on J-hope's shoulder.

RM: Yoongi Hyung can sleep anytime and anywhere.

You all giggled and woke him up. Whole afternoon you tried to play different games to engage yourself but all of you were just thinking about the task.

Finally the time came and after dinner you all rushed to the Meeting Hall.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it for this chapter guys.

Hope you loved the chapter.

Please keep showering your love and support.

New Chapters coming soon, keep following